This is the iOS version of Trailer for the Mac, an app for tracking and getting notified about GitHub and GitHub Enterprise pull requests, issues, comments, assignments, and merges, across repositories and servers.
• Link your account quickly & easlily by creating a GitHub API token, paste into quick-start and you're set.
• Get info directly in-app, alerts in your notification centre, summaries in your today view, and now even through spotlight results.
• Extensive display, filtering, and sorting options.
• View comments and items directly in GitHub with just a tap.
• View labels and track status items such as CI messages.
• View and sync items from your GitHub watchlist, with options to sync only data which you are interested in.
• Keep an eye on unread comments by glancing at Trailer's badge. There is also beta support for Reviews and Reactions.
• Mute and "snooze" (temporarily hide) specific items to reduce notification clutter.
• Takes advantage of the latest iOS features such as split-screen multitasking, background fetch and local notifications to keep you up-to-date.
• Apple Watch app and complications to help you get a quick overview of new comments and status updates right on your wrist.
• Optimised to be fast and light on memory, bandwidth, and battery use.
• Support for the latest watch complications
• Updated and built with the latest tools for performance and stability
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for staying on top of Pull Requests
This application is fast, slick and makes staying informed on relevant PR’s a breeze
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014-2017 Paul Tsochantaris. Parts copyright (c) 2013-2014 HouseTrip Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.