By Read It Later, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pocket has been named one of the best apps for Mac, iPhone and iPad by the App Store.
Over 14 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You can even read articles offline, making Pocket indispensable for subway commutes, flights, or anywhere else you find yourself without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, traveling, and curling up on your couch.
BEAUTIFUL VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Upgrade anytime to Pocket Premium for powerful new features like advanced search, suggested tags, and a Permanent Library to back up the articles and web pages you save.
Pocket is available for Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, the Web, and any other phone or tablet.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
New in 1.6.2
- Improved Tag workflow
- Fixed a crash when sharing to Evernote
- Darkened text color in Article View
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Previously in 1.6
New for Yosemite
- Handoff support to seamlessly continue reading between your Mac and devices running iOS 8
- Pocket Share Extension lets you save to Pocket from apps that support the native share menu
- Refreshed design that fits in beautifully with Yosemite
Pocket Premium Features
- Full Text Search: Find exactly what you’re looking for by searching full-text, topics, tags, authors, and more
- Suggested Tags: Personalized tag suggestions
- Permanent Library: Access permanent copies of your saved items so they’re always accessible, even if they disappear from the web
More Fixes and Improvements
- Hide sidebar for an immersive reading experience
- Dark theme for reading
- Improved tagging workflow
- View Highlights badges in your list
- Share to additional services (click “More” in the share menu)
Simple and aboustely amazing! LIFE SAVER
I had been hoping for a long time that something like this app would come along and provide a connection between the many articles I read and websites to my other devices like iphone and ipad. I LOVE THIS app so much, its actually one of my all time faviroute applications hands down. It does what it says and more. I can carry my content that I view online anywhere I go!! This an amazing app, I wont say much more, just go ahead and give it a proper try.
For easy of use, for usefulness in collating info when you don’t have time to read it, or if you want to refer back to it - this app is superb. It’s link to Twitter means saving articles, blogs etc is brilliant. Being able to read it on any of my devices is great - I’ve used if for a couple of years and would highly recommend it. I recommend it to colleagues whenever we are discussing ‘ways to do things better’.
Have used Pocket for the last few months. Simple to use and syncs accross all my devices without any problems. Ideal for saving stuff to read or view later. You can even email stuff to pocket. I’ve given this 5 stars for it’s ease of use and the fact that I couldn’t actually be without it now.