Searching for the best rated calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organising your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* Easily SHARE CALENDARS with your FRIENDS & FAMILY.
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and 3 Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events. Sick days, Holiday.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* Passcode Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
Fully Compatible with iOS 12.
Animations for Priority Events.
Updated Augmented Reality Add-on.
Updated Watch App with Complications.
New Focus In Month View.
Hide Individual Holidays.
Many more improvements and new user requested features.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this for a few years and it is a good calendar app. You do have to pay for an update every year but I can tolerate that since the app is good (4 star). What loses this app a star is the requests that keep popping up to give it 5 stars to ensure free updates. This is an unnecessary intrusion and I am sure that I can't be the only person that resents it. By all means get this app - it is good but be aware.
After another reminder! I have submitted to this addition to my review.
The good news is that the developer continues to add features to this app and update it with iOS updates. The bad news is that it still continues to ask for reviews and I would like a link to some kind of manual as I am sure I am not fully utilising all features.
Developer Response ,
The latest version 12.0 of the app displays the standard Apple Rating prompt that hopefully you will be happier with. We genuinely what you to feel this is a 5 star app.
Good app, poor upkeep
I use this app every day, and I am very reliant on it to a certain extent. I am a shift worker and I am a keen follower of rugby, football and Moto GP. And for these reasons, the app is very useful.
I pay every year to keep my calendar valid for each year so it's not even a free app... I would expect the upkeep of the sporting schedules to be on point. I decided to email the company asking if they were going to update the rugby schedule for the 6 nations 2018 and 2019 because after all, a calendar is there for forward planning.. I was assured that it would be sorted. Still nothing! And I've even email again since and was assured AGAIN as the recipient of the email was also a keen rugby fan, that this would be sorted... but still nothing. And now with the 6 nations around the corner, there's hardly any point in sorting it. It also seems like the moto GP has been neglected too, as the 2018 dates have been released for a while and still no updates on the app. Just so frustrating that you're letting this app down by not doing the simple things like keeping up to date!
On the plus side, you do keep your football fixtures up to date.
Please sort this out and I will happily give the 5* this app deserves.
Developer Response ,
The latest version 12.0 of the app now includes an updated Sports Fixtures Calendar Store. Hopefully you feel the app now deserves 5 stars ***** ;-)
Love this app
I use this app EVERYDAY. Everything I do goes into this calendar, I've been using it about 3-4 years now
Had a minor problem once with the app so I got in contact with them and got a very quick reply and my problem was resolved in a matter of hours.
All my shifts/appointments/kids holidays etc are colour coded in my calendar so I can quickly glance at a month and know certain things are going on without having to click on each day individually. Great app and great customer service
- OvalKey Ltd.
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 ovalkey
- In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade £4.99
- PocketLife 2017 Calendar £1.99
- PocketLife 2018 Calendar £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.