Say hello to the new and improved Pod Point App. Fresh from a makeover, we’ve added new features and functionality, making it even easier to charge your electric vehicle (EV) both at home and on the go.
You can now connect your home charge unit and monitor the energy you’ve consumed. You’ll have access to a full break down of your daily, weekly and/or monthly energy use.
Only want to see rapid chargers? No problem, you can now filter by any combination of charging speeds.
- Search: find and navigate public chargepoints quickly
- Filter: search by selecting a specific charge capacity
- Charge activity: monitor both your home and public charge data in the ‘Stats’ section
- Expenses: download your charging data directly to your email
- Start charging: Initiate charges directly from the app
- Up-to-date information: get the latest chargepoint availability and view public charging tariff information (set by the chargepoint owner)
- Favourites: star your most beloved locations for quicker access
- Account: greater control of your Pod Point settings
- Feedback: report an issue quickly from within the app
The fun doesn’t stop here. We’re already working on the next release of our App and we just can’t wait to show you what we have up our sleeve. Stay tuned….
Pod Point is the UK’s largest independent electric vehicle charging provider. With over 1,500 public chargepoints and an easy-to-use App, it’s never been more simple to charge your EV.
Let’s get real, no one likes bugs. We’ve made improvements, update to the latest version to make the most of the Pod Point app.
Ratings and Reviews
Charge information incorrect
Installed the app after having a Pod-Point installed - couldn’t log on to my Pod-Point - after a week it was corrected by their systems team. Now it’s networked it shows all my home charges as being public with no charge - this is after providing my tariff info to them on the app. Come on pod point customers deserve a better service & a more robust app than this.
Wrong data info
All my changing is shown as public when it’s all at home even though I have registered my home charger and verified etc. Shows as zero cost even though it knows my electricity cost. Needs the bugs sorting out.
the app currently not working
Since yesterday the app is not working on iPhone can’t locate location as it did before the app updates
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.