The ultimate companion app for Podio – enabling you to run your projects and collaborate with your team from anywhere.
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview required to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page. Plus, bring in content from Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" – Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" – TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
Podio will request access to device capabilities or data to enable advanced features, including:
This allows Podio to let you choose co-workers among the contacts in your phone address book.
Notifications may include alerts, sounds, and icon badges. These can be configured in Settings.
This allows Podio to let you capture a photo for your user profile or to attach to a Podio item.
This allows Podio to let you record audio for use with Podio Items.
Photos & Media Library
This allows Podio to let you choose photos from your Library to attach to Podio Items.
Migration from Firebase to Crashlytics
Fixes for iPhone X display issues
General fixes and quality improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We couldn't run our business without Podio
It's made a huge difference and enabled us to systemise our property business saving us masses of time, effort and paperwork 😀
Needs a lot of work.
Say you have an app for projects and one of the projects has tasks. These tasks cannot be view directly from the project app like you can on the desktop version. You instead need to try to find the relative task in the tasks menu. The tasks in the tasks menu are nothing more than a big long list of tasks. It would be nice if you could filter tasks by date. Only showing today's tasks or tomorrow's or a given date for example or even a divider between days. This is a good feature on the 2do task management app. If you want to see your tasks/things to do on a calendar then you have to switch to the ipad native app. It works ok but it only shows you the task and not what project it relates to. It nicely add a link to the task on the calendar but when pressed, it doesn't open the podio app and instead asks you to sign in to the web version which doesn't work well with touch screens.
There are so many modules (apps) you can load. Creating different workspaces are easy. Transferred our CRM, E-mail marketing (using third party linked to Podio), Project and Intranet for Handbooks etc - V. Happy. Easy to select, modify and delete apps to suit your needs. A lot of initial guidance is provided. Information is clearly presented with easy one click changes. IPhone app works well.
However, each workspaces are separate, which means, currently you will need to 'copy the app with data' if you want to use information like sales list in another workspace. Suspect this will improve, but takes a couple of minutes to cross data over at the moment.
Still the best i have seen on the market!
- 70.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Citrix Systems, Inc. 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.