Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let yourself be warned visually and acoustically when approaching traffic enforcement cameras.
POI-Warner PRO is equipped with a database of traffic enforcement cameras in 19 european countries including Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The database is powered by navigating GmbH, pocketnavigation.de GmbH, POIHandler and POICON GmbH & Co.KG, all companies specialized in traffic enforcement cameras and software in this genre.
- Database including more than 60.000 fixed speed, red-light and mobile speed cameras.
- Direction data of cameras; POI-Warner only announces cameras directed towards you.
- In-program update of camera database.
- Displays distance to camera.
- Displays your current speed.
- Displays speed limit allowed by the camera (where available).
- Warns if you are driving too fast.
- User can choose proximity for camera warning.
- Intuitive compass for easy navigation.
- Uses both sound and vibration.
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 (GPS is required).
- At least 20 MB free disk space.
- Internet Connection (for online update).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Official support for Pioneer headunits
Aspect ratio incorrect
Doesn't display correctly on Pioneer AppMode hu maybe needs an update to fix!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 07 September 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Graphiclife
- © Graphiclife 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.