By Niantic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced a dynamic weather system that recognizes real-world weather, impacting the gameplay experience in a variety of ways, from changing the Pokémon encountered to increasing their effectiveness in combat.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of December 6, 2017.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5 / 5c / 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the “Health App Data”).
What's New in Version 1.57.5
- Added the all-new AR+ encounter mode for Trainers on ARKit-enabled devices (iPhone 6s or later) running iOS11.
- Improved Pokémon GO Plus responsiveness on devices running iOS 11.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
I love this game and play it frequently. It is so fun to just go outside and look to see what I can find. My only problem is that in certain areas (for example where I am, I'm only about 200metres from a pokestop) but no Pokémon appear at all. Also I would love to see a system where you can battle other people and friends without the use of a gym. It would also be cool to have a trade system with people (unless it's already implemented) and pokecenters (if that's the right name) where you can heal your Pokemon. But either very spread out as then you would still sometimes have to use your revives and potions or that you can heal them at gyms that your team hold e.g. At a gym that instinct holds. But still one of the best mobile games out there!!!
Time for serious changes!
It's been over 2 years now and the game has not really changed or evolved at all! With the money you guys racked up at the launch you should have invested in better graphic designers. I want this game not to die. Work on adding a true AI to Pokemons so that they are actually challenging at catching and fighting. Improve the graphics and have actual 3 D trees and objects in the gyms and and on the maps instead of flat textures (it's 2018!) and add way more animations to Pokemons, make the app look and act like something not so dumb, I get that you started this way but now it's time to move on with this title. When there are players nearby have an option in the game for your avatar to appear on their map and an option to chat with that person then! Do something instead of just selling same old song non stop!
And please don't make your Harry Potter game same dumb too!
There could be some improvements for occasions like nighttime or times when you can’t be bothered to go outside, I know the point of the game is to make people go outside but there could at least be something to do when you can’t, such as you could play games with your Pokemon to raise the friendship level to make your Pokemon perform better or actually train your pokemon by punching a punching bag or something like that? To raise other levels. You could add some major things like the stat hexagon things with special attack rates on and special defence rates shown. I also think the gyms could be improved so you can have 4 moves instead of 2 like normal Pokemon do.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 December 2017
- Version: 1.57.5
- Size: 302 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Niantic, Inc.
- © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins£0.79
- 550 PokéCoins£4.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins£9.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins£19.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins£38.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins£99.99