Polar Plus allows you to charge at over 6,500 points across the UK for just £7.85 a month, with 3 free months* for all new members.
- Access to over 6,500 charge points across the UK with an easy-to-use card or key fob
- We’re always here for you on our 24/7 friendly emergency helpline
- Free access to our EV Experience fleet, including Tesla and BMW i8
- Majority of charges are absolutely free, with the others from just 9p per kWh (excl. VAT).
- Access to the Charge Your Car (CYC) network included in your membership
- Over 30 new installed sites every single month, including our brand new rapid charger project
The latest Polar Plus app update comes with a new look as well as a new map.
We've also fixed some bugs and added some security updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Was really excited when I saw a new update exists. Installed it on my iPad Pro and launched it, seeing it go full screen until.. oh. It’s sideways.
Then new version forces portrait orientation, which is annoying when you use a keyboard with your iPad. When I did put it the right way up, the app ignores the safe area insets and the tab bar goes behind the home indicator.
So close BP, just a few tweaks and you could massively improve the experience on iPad!
The best bit is being able to find free chargers and access to user guides and other FAQs.
The but, and in my view it’s quite a big but, you have to enter your password every time you want to access something related to your account, such as checking your charges, account details etc.
Hopefully more improvements coming soon.
Sack your IT Department
Imagine walking into a petrol station, and before taking fuel, being asked to sign up on an app, except that the app is so buggy that you can’t sign in, there is no back button, each screen fails, and sends you back to the beginning, sack your IT department, get it together guys.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.