By Tinrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add a splash of watercolor to any photo.
• Currently featured in the App Store's "Camera & Photography" collection
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2012
WHAT THEY'VE SAID ABOUT VERSION 1.0:
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June, 2012
• Turn Your Photos Into Stylish Illustrations
• Amazing Watercolor & Ink Effects
• Yes! High Resolution Output*
• Universal App for iPhone & iPad
• Share on Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• From the creator of Percolator for iOS
Watch the video at www.popsicolorapp.com!
• Load your own photos or example images from our App Store screen shots
• 24 Gradient & blending options including the new Duotone effect
• Choose 23 varieties of Intensity or Focus
• Optional Border and Auto-Enhance settings
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 and greater. High resolution support depends on each device's memory capacity. Please see the FAQ at: www.PopsicolorApp.com
Have a question? Remember: I can't respond to App Store reviews, so email me at email@example.com
• Follow @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram for the latest
• Follow the developer @Tinrocket on Twitter
Please leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like me. I'm committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
@Tinrocket on Twitter
Popsicolor includes most of the examples images you see here for you to recreate and explore for yourself! :)
*Output resolution depends on device capability.
What's New in Version 2.2
October, 2013, Stay tuned! We will have a small iOS7-focused update shortly. :)
Jul, 2013, Hello from Brooklyn, New York! I have two new Popsicolor Ink effects for you:
• New Ink effect, "Inktensity"
• New Ink effect, "White Ink"
• I updated the starter images to highlight recent features
Please remember to leave a review or rating with each update. Making apps like this is how I make my living and I stand behind my work. If you have any questions or find a bug, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
@Tinrocket and @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram
I must admit that I could never get away with Tinrocket's Percolator app, but I do like this one. Nice, bold effects and easy to use. Yes, there are bound to be negatives, but for £1.99 it's less than the price of a cup of coffee and will entertain you for far longer!
This app is just one of many that does a barely-adequate job of making photos look like natural-media works. The results look as though they have been converted by computer and are not very convincing.
I'm astonished that this app costs more than the altogether wonderful Waterlogue (from the same company) which is in an altogether different class!
New ink effects
This is an excellent app for adding colour and making images look like watercolours on rough paper. The ink effects add drama and the colour selections can be very subtle or quite wild. An original app and well worth exploring.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 01 July 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tinrocket, LLC
- © Tinrocket, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.