By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
March 2015 issue highlights:
• 5 Color Secrets—Simple tricks for bringing power and emotion to your landscapes and other
photos of the natural world.
• The Art of Architecture—Masters of the genre show how to take great photos of buildings, both exteriors and interiors, without a lot of specialized equipment.
• From Photographer to Inventor—Got a brilliant idea for a piece of gear to improve your (and everyone else’s) photography? Meet five shooter who brought their visions to market, and learn how you can do it, too.
• Perfect Exposure With Software—How to extend the dynamic range in your images simply and easily—without going overboard.
• Lab & Field Tests—We review some of today’s hottest gear, including the new Sony Alpha a7 II full-frame interchangeable-lens compact, Epson SureColor P600 13-inch photo printer, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens for DSLRs, and Rokinon 50mm f/1.4 AS IF USM manual-focus prime.
• Tips, Projects & Profiles—A below-the-belt Instagram series, setup that mimics late-afternoon sun, photographer trying to save a species, photo tour in Texas…
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.2.12
Update now for app improvements to enhance your reading experience:
-New storefront look
-Updated Help page
-Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
Broken and lost my subscription
With the latest update they have broken the app and lost my subscription. Used to be perfect. Now when you go in it only shows you some Sony Alpha magazine offer (no access to the regular library) and tries to get you to subscribe (for null interestingly). It no longer recognises iTunes subscriptions and wants you to log in with a non-iTunes account.
This is the second magazine that has broken with an update this month (totally unrelated issues and plenty of people complaining on the reviews of the other magazine).
Starting to think about no longer reading any magazines on devices - take note Apple with release procedures!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 February 2015
- Version: 5.2.12
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © Popular Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Popular Photography+ Magazine£1.49
- Popular Photography+ Magazine£10.99
- October 2011£2.29
- December 2011£2.29
- January 2012£2.29
- September 2011£2.29
- May 2012£2.29
- November 2011£2.29
- February 2012£2.29
- July 2012£2.29