Popular Photography – The leading technical authority, buyer’s guide and how-to resource for the photo enthusiast.
By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
March 2015 issue highlights:
• 5 Color Secrets—Simple tricks for bringing power and emotion to your landscapes and other
photos of the natural world.
• The Art of Architecture—Masters of the genre show how to take great photos of buildings, both exteriors and interiors, without a lot of specialized equipment.
• From Photographer to Inventor—Got a brilliant idea for a piece of gear to improve your (and everyone else’s) photography? Meet five shooter who brought their visions to market, and learn how you can do it, too.
• Perfect Exposure With Software—How to extend the dynamic range in your images simply and easily—without going overboard.
• Lab & Field Tests—We review some of today’s hottest gear, including the new Sony Alpha a7 II full-frame interchangeable-lens compact, Epson SureColor P600 13-inch photo printer, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens for DSLRs, and Rokinon 50mm f/1.4 AS IF USM manual-focus prime.
• Tips, Projects & Profiles—A below-the-belt Instagram series, setup that mimics late-afternoon sun, photographer trying to save a species, photo tour in Texas…
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.2.14
- Bug and stability fixes.
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 January 2016
- Version: 5.2.14
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © Popular Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Popular Photography+ Magazine£1.49
- Popular Photography+ Magazine£10.99
- October 2011£2.29
- December 2011£2.29
- January 2012£2.29
- September 2011£2.29
- May 2012£2.29
- November 2011£2.29
- February 2012£2.29
- July 2012£2.29