Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
By Surface Impression
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore every corner of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard using this entertaining app for visitors. Discover hidden gems and find your way to the big attractions with ease.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard features the NEW Mary Rose Museum and the world famous ships HMS Victory and HMS Warrior (1860). Plus there's the National Museum Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations and Harbour Tours – plenty to see and do. Discover a great family day out at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
Situated within a working Naval Base, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future - a must see for anyone visiting the south of England.
The app includes
* Tours that you can take around the dockyard to discover hidden histories
* A kids' treasure hunt – can you track down the 10 spots from the photo details?
* An illustrated map that shows the location of the attractions and tour stops - and locates your position so you can easily find your way around
* A photographs area to let you take snaps of your visit without needing to leave the app
Brilliant historic dock yard.
Brilliant app, very useful app, compared to the actual paper map you get when paying. This app has the potential to be even better once more things are added.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 15 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Surface Impression
- © Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and respective creators
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.