The FREE Post Office Currency Converter app allows you to convert up to 70 currencies on Apple Watch and iPhone.
Get live daily currency rates that are then stored offline, so the app works even when the internet doesn't.
Easy to use, the Post Office Currency Converter enables you to find out how much something costs very quickly. So, if you want to calculate the cost of a cup of coffee in Costa Rica or an ice cream in Italy all you have to do is tap the app.
Buy back rates have also been added, so when you have unused currency, you can calculate how much you’ll get back. Helping you budget before, during and after your holiday.
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES
- Up to 70 currencies
- Live proprietary rates refresh every day
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Rates that are trusted by millions of people
- Country flags for all currencies (no download required)
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I clicked on rate tracker and it keeps telling me I need to connect to the internet. I AM CONNECTED!
looked like just what I needed but reality is its not!
Im looking for an easy currency converter but what looked right was quite the opposite. It quickly became clear that its just selling post office currency exchange. I liked the fact it had a built in tracker but again a big let down. Even though Im online the app kerps saying it needs an internet connection. All in in all a huge let down.
Rate tracker no longer works.
- First Rate Exchange Services Ltd
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 The Post Office
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.