The official app for Post Office Travel Money Card. Whether on a city break, beach escape or business trip, the Post Office Travel app is the only app you need to buy Travel Insurance and manage your Travel Money Card 24/7, on the go.
Simply link your Travel Money Card to your account through the app and you'll be able to check the latest exchange rates, securely top-up, check your balance, view your recent transactions and track your spending. You can even use the app to get a quote and buy travel insurance for you or your whole family, and view all of your travel policies.
Order your Travel Money Card online or pick one up in your nearest Post Office today.
MANAGE YOUR TRAVEL MONEY CARD
- Top up your Travel Money Card from anywhere in the world, choosing from 13 currencies
- Carry all 13 currencies in one card wallet
- Check exchange rates with our currency converter
- Check your balance
- View and track your recent transactions
What are the benefits of a Post Office Travel Money Card?
- Prepaid Mastercard® contactless card means simple, easy payments without transaction fees
- Withdraw cash from over two million ATMs worldwide
- Accepted in 36million locations in over 200 countries
- Report lost or stolen cards and we’ll send a new one to your home or holiday address
- 24-hour UK-based call centre for help or emergency assistance
GET A QUOTE AND BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Get a quote and purchase your Travel Insurance in app
- Tailor your policy to suit you with optional add-ons
- View and download your policy documents any time
ATM AND BRANCH LOCATOR
- Locate your nearest cash machine anywhere in the world
- Find a Post Office branch near you
GETTING STARTED WITH POST OFFICE TRAVEL
1. Download the app
2. Register through our 2-step verification process
3. Get going: View your balance, top-up your card, pick your travel insurance and relax, Post Office will take care of the rest!
* Post Office Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International. First Rate Exchange Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4287490 whose registered office is Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DF, (Financial Services Register No. 900412). Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
*For full terms and conditions visit https://postoffice.travelmoneyonline.co.uk/money-exchange-rate/terms-and-condition
The official app for Post Office Travel Money Card and Insurance - now with NEW currency converter for latest exchange rates.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice tidy APP
Nice tidy app and easy to get travel insurance quotes, even with pre existing medical conditions. l can also view my Travel Money Cards that I have with the Post Office, it conveniently allows me to Top Up the cards with extra foreign currency, 12 different currencies available 24hrs a day, and I can do this wherever I am in the world, I can also view all my recent transactions. One thing I am sure it will be updated shortly with is that currently the APP defaults to display one of my Travel Money Cards that was previously reported lost, ideally the APP should default to show my “live” card and not the lost one, to view my live card I have to select it from the drop down menu.
Please sort it out
I’m going on holiday tomorrow and the app isn’t working whatsoever. It claims I have no money, won’t let me top up my card and continues to say that there is something wrong. I need this app for my holiday and now am terrified to go and take my card incase I can’t spend any money on it! Please sort this out soon I!
We sincerely apologise for any difficulties you may have experienced trying to access your Travel Money Card. Unfortunately, our systems had some major issues which resulted in some services being unavailable. The problems have now been fixed, but if you do experience any issues with your app, or your card, please visit the Help section of the app and it will guide you to the best number to call for further assistance. We really do hope you enjoy your holiday and apologise again for the inconvenience caused.
Many thanks, Post Office Travel
Okay but much cheaper options elsewhere
Currently on holiday in Mallorca I’ve just compared exchange rates from this app and friend’s Revolut card app. He’s getting 1.11 Euros. I’m getting 1.065 Euros! The services seem very similar otherwise. If anything Revolut’s app looks slicker. Why would I use this instead? Will switch for next holiday
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.