By Page 112
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The original Postmodernism Generator, now updated and enhanced for the iPhone. The Postmodernism Generator creates realistic-looking but meaningless academic papers about postmodernism, poststructuralism, deconstruction, critical theory and similar subjects at the more esoteric end of the humanities. The papers produced are perfectly grammatically correct, contain references to intellectuals, art and both high and low culture, and read as if written by a human being; any meaning found in them, however, is purely coincidental.
- Grammar-based text engine ensures a near-infinite number of realistic-looking papers, complete with footnotes.
- Updated rules with references to recent cultural phenomena.
- Generated papers can be shared by email.
- Target length of generated papers is configurable.
- Can optionally use surnames from your iPhone's address book in authors' names and footnotes.
What's New in Version 1.2
Icon artwork changed for legal reasons.
Additions to grammar.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 28 June 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew Bulhak
- © 2010 Page112
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.