By Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to all our customers for their invaluable suggestions and criticisms. Based on your requests, Pow-Word now includes an additional 7 letter mode for game play along with ALL the previous features of dictionary options, time modes and challenges on Game Center.
Form as many words from the given set of jumbled letters in each round. Your score is carried forward until you are unable to form the longest word within a round.
Simple controls and a host of features make Pow-Word a very addictive game and a great way to improve your vocabulary.
- Choose between 6 and 7 letter difficulty modes
- Choice of two dictionaries - the Students dictionary with standard English words and a more comprehensive Teachers dictionary based on the SOWPODS list
- Option of an unlimited time mode
- Separate leaderboards for all modes for you to compare scores with players worldwide
- Lookup word meanings at the end of each round (requires active internet connection on the device)
Note: In case you face problems installing and / or starting the game the first time, then it is recommended that you delete the previous game version from your device and then re-instal the game.
What's New in Version 12.1
Updated for compatibility with iOS 9.1 and iPad Pro
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 November 2015
- Version: 12.1
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
- © 2015 Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.