powerOne Scientific and Graphing Pro Calculator
By Infinity Softworks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful scientific and graphing calculator includes algebraic, RPN input and over 400 free calculations. Feet-inches, fractions, matrices, stats, programmer's math and more. Create your own, keep a history and share with others.
powerOne calculators have been:
● Multiple time Apple staff pick including Best of 2010
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether math and science, conversions, engineering, construction, finance, investing or real estate, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
Sometimes a number isn't enough. Visually seeing data in the form of a function graph, bar chart or scatter plot enhances understanding like a result never could. For instance, see functions come to life in function graph, view a bar chart of entered data in one-variable statistics or analyze scatter plots with optional regression curve in two-variable statistics. Zoom, pan, trace and analyze in many bundled and Library templates, or add to your own.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Past computations are always available at your fingertips. powerOne automatically saves a history of your calculations. Name them, annotate them, share them or re-calculate.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template on an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at email@example.com.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator with three theme options
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Function Graph
- Area Conversion
- Energy Conversion
- Force Conversion
- Length Conversion
- Mass Conversion
- Power Conversion
- Pressure Conversion
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Statistics, One-Variable
- Statistics, Two-Variable
- Temperature Conversion
- Velocity Conversion
- Volume Conversion
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Save a history of all calculations automatically
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
What's New in Version 4.1.7
Multiple bug fixes: RPN mode keyboard and rotation, improved VoiceOver support and physical keyboard support when creating templates.
*** Please help out by leaving a positive review and/or rating in the App Store. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any bugs or issues. ***
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 June 2016
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- © 2000-2017 Infinity Softworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.