Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorised window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favourite Scenes, Blinds, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customised blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automation to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automation, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automation from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call +1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
• HomeKit Integration (PowerView Hub Gen 2)
• Update to Automations for easier creation and management
• Added Standby Mode to temporarily pause all Automations
• Added ability to turn on/off Repeater LED blink while sending and receiving commands
• Improved Scenes to more accurately save Shade positions
• Updated shade control UI to be consistent across all touchpoints
• Resolves issues when adding and modifying Scenes in Demo Mode
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Completely useless once again
You finally had the app to the point where it was almost useable, and then this update comes along!
Preferring to use the widget to activate my scenes meant all four were ready available, ok I had to press the buttons twice to get them to work but i could live with that.
Now you’ve made the tiles so big only two fit in the widget, meaning you have to scroll across to find your other scenes, what was wrong with it before??
And now scenes take for ever to activate, to the point the whole system is pretty much useless, having pressed the widget to open the blinds on my patio doors to go out side and by the time I’ve walked to then still nothing, then having to press the button on the blind itself to open them.
Now I’m sure this sounds like a first world problem but instead of paying all this money for these blinds I’ve essentially just bought really expensive hand operated ones!
If your thinking of buying PowerView blinds don’t bother, save your money and get something else!
What kind of quality control does Hunter Douglas have? The current version of the app installed on my phone has the app name of $(DISPLAY_NAME). How on earth did that slip through.
Also extremely buggy. When controlling one of my blinds manually using the app it works fine, but using the automations closes when it’s supposed to open and vice versa. Deleting and re-adding automation fixed it for closing but now refuses to open using automation. For the money needed to fork out for these fancy blinds I’d think they would make this a bit more robust.
Please add Siri shortcuts
The app is alright, it does what it says it will do. But it would be really nice if they could add Siri shortcuts since HomeKit appears to be nowhere in sight. This way you could at least use Siri to open and close your blinds. Also it would be nice if had the battery percentage levels of the blinds.
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- 152.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hunter Douglas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.