*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Practical Photoshop’s easy-to-follow tutorials show you how to achieve brilliant results whether you're repairing an old family picture, having fun combining images or applying artistic effects to a photo.
Every month Practical Photoshop guides you through a host of creative techniques with simple step-by-step tutorials for users of Adobe Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom. With accompanying video lessons and project files, there's everything you need to further your image-editing skills.
Learn the basics, master new techniques to become a better digital artist, or get advanced Photoshop techniques and create stunning designs from your photos.
Practical Photoshop: Sensational images made simple.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £1.49 / $1.49 / €1.49
1 year £13.99 / $15.99 / €15.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
New version is great and great customer support.
After having issues with mags not downloading, I contacted support, they responded quickly with advice, which after performing twice resolved the issue.
If you are having problems downloading, then make sure you have the latest version, goto help, press and hold where the version number is at the bottom right of the screen, and follow step one of the diagnostic mode.
If after reinstalling does not start your downloads, then without going through the diagnostic part again, delete and reinstall. This should work on the second reinstall with the new version.
This worked for me. Hope this helps you.
Poor service and overpriced
Initially I was a subscriber of the magazine, but after numerous occasions where the magazine failed to turn up I chose not to renew my membership.
Instead I decided to purchase the magazine from the retailers. However, I also chose to download this app, in order to be able to read my magazines anywhere without carrying them around. Unfortunately, the publishers have taken the decision to mislead the consumer by charging the £4.99 (same as hard copy which also has a CD and all the distribution costs, where this as an electronic version doesn't) per issue..... That price remains until it is superseded by the next months copy when the price goes down to £3.99.
However, THEY DON'T TELL YOU THIS ANYWHERE ON THE SITE!
Their answer when I spoke to them (after they failed to ring me back)... "It's just one of those things we do as a publisher"
Poor poor service. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Not worth it
What is the point of having a digital version if it is no cheaper than the paper version. Would have loved to have subscribed on my iPad but can get 3 issues for£5 if I subscribe to the paper version.
Pure greed on the part of future publishing !!
Wake up and smell the coffee, the cost should be at least 40% less than the paper magazine, no postage, cheaper to produce- no cd to burn or paper costs.
If I can subscribe to the paper version with first 3 issues for £5 and then get 30% off the cover price paying with direct debit then sad to say no point going digital :-(
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £1.49
- 1 Year Subscription £13.99
- August 2012 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.