Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing
development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have
baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
This update includes performance improvements. Thanks for using What to Expect! It’s parents like you that make the What to Expect community a trusted source of support for millions. If you love What to Expect, please write us a positive review.
Ratings and Reviews
Please use with caution
I’m 31 weeks pregnant and have been using this app for a while and found it absolutely fine and loved the community aspect of talking to other pregnant women.
However there is SERIOUS misleading information. At not time in your pregnancy will your baby run out of room!!!
Once baby starts moving you should continue to feel patterns of movement up until baby is born even during labour.
If you notice a reduction or change in moments get baby checked out chances are baby is okay but there are times when baby isn’t okay and the only sign is a change or reduction in movements.
Patronising and insulting daily tip!!
Have been using the app since finding out I’m pregnant and so far, ok. Then today I got the most patronising and insulting daily tip I’ve ever seen entitled “Looking pulled together at work”. Are you serious???? Tips include “skip anything too revealing”, “invest in tailored shirts in pretty colours” and “slim maternity skirts & pants” so that “you’re as good to go as the CEO”. IS THIS A JOKE?? Are all women secretaries from the 50’s?? What if I’M yeah yeah the CEO? A doctor? A builder? An artist? An office worker who knows how to steer herself?? This is outrageous, outdated and condescending. I would expect women using this app to be treated with a little more respect. Appalling.
Was happy till 30 weeks...
I was majorly shocked to see that you have wrote about it being normal for reduced movements once hitting 30 weeks as there is less room for baby to move!! This is awful advice and could potentially put many babies at risk of death by advertising that information!! This needs to be removed! PEOPLE LOOK UP KICKS COUNT! Movements should never reduce from normal patterns and if you experience any reduced movements of baby please get in touch with your midwife as it can be a major indicator that something potentially serious is wrong xXx
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 142.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.