Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand “What to Expect When You're Expecting”, this app guides you through your pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Based on your due date you’ll receive personalized content, get access to the latest parenting news and health information, and be connected to a tight-knit community of other expectant moms and parents like you for support and advice. This app offers brand new tools and support to help you prepare every step of the way. Plus, everything you need to simplify daily life, laugh a little, and be the best parent you can be as you raise a happy and healthy family.
(Not for Moms only - this app is also perfect for dads, partners, grandparents, and other family members!)
- Daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and countdown to your due date
- Weekly videos, personalized tips,and week-by-week information help you understand your changing body and your baby's development
- Active and supportive community makes it easy to meet Moms due in the same month as you
- Photo journal to capture moments each week that create a visual memory of baby's journey
- Weekly inspiration and shareable milestones make it easy and fun to celebrate your little one's progress with family and friends
- The only app that tracks your pregnancy as well as your other children in one place
- Syncs photos, content, and preferences across your devices
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Important update regarding week of pregnancy: We're listening to your feedback, and this is coming in loud and clear: The countdown tracker in our app conflicts with how some of your doctors track your pregnancy. So we're making a change to how we display pregnancy weeks in the What to Expect Pregnancy & Baby App. Also, we know you love a personalized and visual experience throughout your app, so we've added more images and easier navigation to make using your app more enjoyable every day.
THE DETAILS: There are two ways to explain how far along a pregnancy is. Our app numbering system now refers to the week that you've just started. Going forward, we'll use the number of weeks you've fully completed, which is how most doctors track development.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU: When you update with the latest version of the app after Feb. 20, the app will renumber your weeks. This means you will see the same weekly pregnancy information for two weeks in a row, in order to dial back the clock on the countdown – it’s almost like having a week off! You can always peek ahead using the scroll arrows at the top of the weekly information page if you want to see what is next. And, during this time, you’ll get fresh news and advice in your news feed every day, just like you always do.
WHAT THIS DOESN’T MEAN: This doesn't change your due date or anything happening to your body or baby, of course. It just means we are assigning a different numbering system to better match what most doctors use.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: Update your app to version 5.3.0 or higher.
WHY WE ARE DOING THIS: Our goal is to make pregnancy easier, so we want to be in sync with your needs. You can contact us at questions at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or problems.
If I would pick one thing I really love about this app is how it describes baby size. I can relate to baby being a size of an orange seed rather than 1/4 of an inch. App also has weekly videos of whats happening and tons of useful info. Even my husband was impressed!
Can be used from trying to conceive and onwards throughout childhood. Really helpful tips and forums.
Always loved this app
Much better now they have changed the weeks to actually match where you currently are in your pregnancy.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 February 2014
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.