Premier Inn Hotels for iPad
By Premier Inn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Premier Inn hotels app is the most convenient way to search for a room, check availability and book Premier Inn hotels in advance or at the last minute.
Premier Inn offer the widest choice of hotels in the UK and Ireland so you can be sure of a Great Night's Sleep Guaranteed - wherever you find yourself tonight.
Download the iPad app to:
• Find hotels near your current location or search over 650 hotels from London to Edinburgh
• Check room availability, book your hotel and pay for your stay - with access to flexible and saver rates - all from within the app
• Access your existing hotel bookings by logging into your My Premier Inn account (please note, this is not a Business Account Card login)
Register in the app, making it faster to book your hotel room next time from the iPhone app, the iPad app or online at www.premierinn.com
• Access FAQs and have your questions answered
• Send us your feedback
What they're saying:
• The Guardian - "Need to book some budget accommodation with minimum fuss? The Premier Inns app is a good place to start"
• Pocket-lint - "If you spend a lot of time on the road.. then it’s worth a space on your homescreen"
• Econsultancy - "Premier Inn's new iPad app is very simple to use, which means it is perfect for business travellers looking to make frequent bookings."
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/premierinn
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/premierinn
Remember, to search for "Premier Inn Hotels" if you're looking for our iPhone app.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Our clever developers have fixed the iOS 8 issues that some people were experiencing. Thanks for your patience.
Difficult to navigate
Sorry to say this app wasn't intuitive in the slightest, all of the fields and buttons move from hidden top right hand corners on one page to over the top roller slides at the bottom on the next. I'd prefer to see a simpler more intuitive app which has some consistency from one page to the next with clear titled fields so that users don't get frustrated like me. Sorry
Keeps changing date back
Thought I would give the app a try but have reverted back to the website. I found if I switched back to other apps, e.g. To check locations on Google maps, when I came back to the app it kept reverting the date I wanted back to today's date ... Very frustrating having to keep reentering the same information.
I was prompted to download the app from the website so it did as I thought it would be easier to navigate on my iPad.
Indeed it is but noticed that the prices for rooms are more money on the app than the website for exactly the same place date and time.
Never book with this app use the website !