Premier Inn Hotels
By Premier Inn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Premier Inn hotels app is the most convenient way to search for a room, check availability and book Premier Inn hotels in advance or at the last minute - with this latest version you can now check in ahead of your arrival ensuring you have a speedy journey from door to your room.
Premier Inn offer the widest choice of hotels in the UK and Ireland so you can be sure of a Great Night's Sleep Guaranteed - wherever you find yourself tonight.
Download the iPhone app to:
• Find hotels near your current location or search over 650 hotels from London to Edinburgh
• Check room availability, book your hotel and pay for your stay - with access to flexible and saver rates - all from within the app
• Access your existing hotel bookings by logging into your My Premier Inn account (please note, this is not a Business Account Card login)
Register in the app, making it faster to book your hotel room next time from the iPhone app, the iPad app or online at www.premierinn.com
• Check in for your stays from right within the app - giving you the convenience of completing this in advance allowing you to get to your room faster.
• Access FAQs and have your questions answered
• Send us your feedback
What they're saying:
• The Guardian - "Need to book some budget accommodation with minimum fuss? The Premier Inns app is a good place to start"
• Pocket-lint - "If you spend a lot of time on the road.. then it’s worth a space on your homescreen"
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/premierinn
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/premierinn
Remember, to search for "Premier Inn Hotels for iPad" if you're looking for our iPad app.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Small updates and improvements
Nice app, but some flaws
It's a nice app, it works well and does everything I expect from a booking app but two really annoying changes that have to be put in. 1. Ability to save login details. As were encouraged to use different passwords for everything it is getting very irritating having to put in my login details every time I load up the app 2. When I enter a booking reference, the ability to tie it to an account. I go away a lot on business where it is booked for me, but having to find the booking reference every time I want to view it as a waste of time.
No Longer Works
This app for the iPad used to work pretty well but over the last couple of months, it has lost the ability to search for a hotel. It just says 'Current location' in the search field. When I try and type the name of a town over it, there's no way to submit it (i.e. a search button). It just sits there. This makes the app useless now. I've sent feedback through the app twice now and not heard a thing. Sort it out Premier Inn. 😡
Good idea, but execution fire
It keeps saying can't find my location. Why does it need to know. I am not booking where I live. And at every opportunity it tells me it can't find my location, even when I have selected a hotel somewhere else. And they also use that stupid verified by Visa thing. No one uses that anymore and it rejects my password each time. Given up. Booked somewhere else via expedia.