Pret A Manger (International)
By Pret A Manger (Europe) Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pret's official (and rather clever) iPhone App. Full of handy ways to keep Pret at your fingertips while you're out and about.
Pret creates handmade natural food avoiding the obscure chemicals, additives and preservatives common to so much of the 'prepared' and 'fast' food on the market today.
Full of Good stuff:
• Locate the nearest Pret shop to your current location or search by postcode, place name or transport hub (even when you don't have a signal).
• Get a walking or driving route to any of our shops without leaving the app.
• Find full shop details, including opening hours, facilities and directions.
• Find out which of our ‘main course’ style soups are available for the day (and what's on the menu for the rest of the week).
• Search our full menu containing every Pret product (freshly prepared sandwiches, salads, baguettes, wraps and more), packed with all the information you need to know, such as ingredients, calories and nutritional information.
• Filter your search by ingredients in case there’s something that you don’t fancy or something that you really do.
Get your hands (or should that be fingers) on Pret A Manger's official App today.
What's New in Version 2.1.13
We’ve added our latest products and also ironed out a few more IOS7 teething problems.
I have type 1 diabetes and was recommended the Pret app about 3 years ago at a diabetes education course. It used to be very useful to look up the carbs in my pret food to work out how much insulin to inject. Unfortunately in the last year I can only imagine the app has been forgotten about by the digital marketing team as new items are not added and multiple items are just missing. A few months ago if I deleted the app and reinstalled it the app would work for enough time to work out what I was eating but thats not the case anymore. For such a great company in other areas their digital side is very very poor and disappointing.
Bad costumer service
Today I bought a Chimichurri Chicken and Av at shop 167 SW1W 0SS the staff named FELICIA G. Asked me if was take away, I said YES. She did not put in my bag a fork. It doesn't mean I don't need fork to eat my lunch. Now I'm on the bus travelling and maybe I will use my finger to eat. Gosh!!! May she and others staffs need more training to understand doesn't matter if we bought take away WE NEED FORK. Doesn't mean I'm going to eat at home. I have noticed I was not pleased with her services. Now I'm sure! I bought there because the shop was on my way to the Victoria Couch Station. I prefer Costa Cafe services. Never mind...
I was at Gatwick airport struggling to find somewhere to eat that sells vegan food. This app allows you to filter all if their products to show only those suitable for vegans. Excellent.