Pret A Manger (International)
By Pret A Manger (Europe) Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pret's official (and rather clever) iPhone App. Full of handy ways to keep Pret at your fingertips while you're out and about.
Pret creates handmade natural food avoiding the obscure chemicals, additives and preservatives common to so much of the 'prepared' and 'fast' food on the market today.
Full of Good stuff:
• Locate the nearest Pret shop to your current location or search by postcode, place name or transport hub (even when you don't have a signal).
• Get a walking or driving route to any of our shops without leaving the app.
• Find full shop details, including opening hours, facilities and directions.
• Find out which of our ‘main course’ style soups are available for the day (and what's on the menu for the rest of the week).
• Search our full menu containing every Pret product (freshly prepared sandwiches, salads, baguettes, wraps and more), packed with all the information you need to know, such as ingredients, calories and nutritional information.
• Filter your search by ingredients in case there’s something that you don’t fancy or something that you really do.
Get your hands (or should that be fingers) on Pret A Manger's official App today.
What's New in Version 2.1.13
We’ve added our latest products and also ironed out a few more IOS7 teething problems.
Opening times a guide ONLY
Be warned - the app is great for finding pret shops and daydreaming about the food, but effectively useless at opening hours.
It tries to be clever and convert opening hours to time, saying "open in 53 minutes" or similar. As I have learnt to my cost, time and time again, most recently when my wife was in labour, the stores seem to keep their own hours. My first response was to shake my fist at the stores, but on seeing their carefully printed and prepared opening hours cards in the shop, I think it's the website failing to keep pace with reality and not the other way around.
Rather a deal breaker for me, and one of the key reasons for the app in my eyes. Fix this "problem" and it would be 4* or 5*
Bad costumer service
Today I bought a Chimichurri Chicken and Av at shop 167 SW1W 0SS the staff named FELICIA G. Asked me if was take away, I said YES. She did not put in my bag a fork. It doesn't mean I don't need fork to eat my lunch. Now I'm on the bus travelling and maybe I will use my finger to eat. Gosh!!! May she and others staffs need more training to understand doesn't matter if we bought take away WE NEED FORK. Doesn't mean I'm going to eat at home. I have noticed I was not pleased with her services. Now I'm sure! I bought there because the shop was on my way to the Victoria Couch Station. I prefer Costa Cafe services. Never mind...
I was at Gatwick airport struggling to find somewhere to eat that sells vegan food. This app allows you to filter all if their products to show only those suitable for vegans. Excellent.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 30 November 2013
- Version: 2.1.13
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Pret A Manger (EUROPE) Limited
- © DataTherapy 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.