The Ultimate File Management, Transfer and Print solution for the iPad. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). View, store & print email, documents & PDFs, all major cloud servers, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages. Convert documents and images to PDF files. Also print from inside other app e.g. Safari, Photos & more
MDM Support - Support for Mobile Device Management multiple app configuration
- Chosen by Apple for "What's Hot" on the App Store
- Featured on the Discovery Channel
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility-it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
► Print ALL content to ALL Printers
• Print direct to most existing WiFi or shared printers, or use our free printer/file sharing Mac/PC software for ALL printers.
• Print to all AirPrint, non-AirPrint & network shared printers
• Print via Google Cloud Print
• Print files & other content from other apps
• Print almost anything from your Mac to your iPad as a PDF file
• Print Preview and print page selection
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Choose from a large range of printing options. Copies, Duplex, Grayscale, Image sizes, Page Range, Paper Size, Margins ...
• Save web pages, documents etc. as PDF files
• Mobile printing using many Brother & Zebra mobile printers. e.g. Brother PJ-673, Zebra iMZ 220 ...
• Other USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
► Complete File & Cloud Server Management/Transfer/Conversion
• The most advanced File Management app available for the iPad
• Drag and drop files from other apps on compatible iPads for printing, exporting and importing as well as PDF conversion
• Combine all of your Cloud Servers together to Transfer Files between them and other devices
• iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, FTP, Google Docs, OneDrive, ShareFile, SugarSync, Transporter, WebDAV & More
• Print, Send or fetch files from Other Apps to store centrally
• Secure with an App Password or Finger Touch ID
• Advanced search to find files on local and cloud servers
• Integration with the global device Spotlight Search
• Zip email and save or email
► Apple Watch
• Print Images and Photos straight from your Apple Watch
• Print from all of your Cloud Servers
► WiFi Hard Drive
• Mount your iPad as a network server on your Mac or PC for quick file transfer
• Send and fetch files from your iPad to your Mac or PC or Network server
• Drag and drop documents & files between devices
► Transfer Files and Content to computers and other devices
• Send content from other apps to other devices
• Use the built in Bluetooth or WiFi transfer features to quickly and simply send files to another iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC
• Copy text or an image from a Web Page and send to another device with a single tap
• Send a phone number, address, photo or other content quickly to friends
• Drag and drop to move files to other devices
► Emails - Print, Attach files, Save and PDF Convert
• Print emails and attachments
• Attach multiple files and images to new emails
• Supports virtually all email accounts
• Send Cloud and other files as attachments
• Save attachments for archiving or emailing
► Complete Calendar/Reminder Printing
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDFs
• Print event maps and directions
• Print and filter reminder lists
► Print and Save Web Pages
• Print from Safari
• Drag Web addresses from Safari for viewing and printing
• Copy web and email content from apps to print or convert to PDF
• Save downloaded files from web pages for archiving or emailing
• Send web pages as PDF email attachments
► Photos and Image File Sharing and Transfer
• Move Image/Video Files to your Photo Album
• Move Photos & Image Files to and from your Cloud servers, Mac/PC or another iPad/iPhone
• Print Photos in multiple sizes
• Search & select multiple contacts to print
• View all emails for each contact
Update for iOS 12 • Fix for Gmail and GCP login dialog • Added calendar year chooser to month chooser and month screen
Ratings and Reviews
I use the native app mail on the iPad AND the emails I get from my domain server DO NOT display correctly. They are shown as a very tall narrow column of text and this makes them unreadable. This app reads and displays them perfectly.
The app centralises my calendar and pictures and files which is very useful. I originally bought the app because I had a printer that refused to connect to apple hardware but it has a lot more than just that to offer. It took me a while to actually realise the available functions of the app. When you buy this app open it and seriously consider everything it offers. You bought it for maybe one reason only but it is an app that keeps on giving.
Lastly I had a few teething problems to start with mainly due to my not fully understanding the apps capabilities and the customer support is very good.
The latest upgrade integrates well with my calender and as I have an admin role this is very useful to me.
Print Central Pro
Installed and connected to my Epsom and HP Printers Easy Peasy, no problems!
Well worth the money, and a great time saver. Before using this App, had to email
whatever I wanted printing off to mine or the wife's PC from my IPad, then print off. The suggested
improvements mentioned by other reviews, would make a very good App even better!
Many Thanks, Trevor from Fleetwood UK.
PRINT CENTRAL PRO
It took a little bit of fiddling getting all parameters correct but when I had done that it works perfectly and it allows me to print any printer from the iPad very very easily! Thanks a lot.
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018, EuroSmartz Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.