Printing for iPad
By Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Printing for iPad enables easy printing of photos, web pages, and various document types.
"AWESOME APP. This app is great for using printers that can't be found with air print. It allows you to search for printers to add using wifi, or even manually enter a printer. 10 stars." - D, Dec 9, 2011
"FANTASTIC. This app did have an initial learning phase but everything is explained quite nicely in the help section. And once I understood the ropes, I can print almost everything I want ( haven't found anything yet which I haven't been able to print actually ). Highly recommended." - Ipad atheist turned devotee, Nov 23, 2011
"I can't stop using this app. Regards." - G, Sep 25, 2011
"WOW SWEET FOR NETWORK FILE PRINTING. Networked HP Photosmart 7960 on Jetdirect. I am able to print my MS documents, PDFs, etc from my file shares via Netportal ! Downloader works well for web page printing. Email attachment printing is sweet!" - T, Jul 22, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
IS THERE A FREE APP I CAN TRY FIRST?
Yes. Printing Verification is our free demo printing app. You can use it to verify that any of our paid printing apps will work with your printer.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print them.
(The operating system of the iPad/iPhone/iPod, iOS, is designed such that each app you install is given its own storage space. There is no centralized (shared) storage space on your device. This means that this app's proprietary printing engine only works within this app. To say it another way: the iOS does not support/allow third party system-wide drivers. The iOS cannot use this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 4.1
- Auto-recurring subscription support to maintain your toll-free line without interruptions
- Enhancements and bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 February 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ndili Technologies, Inc
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.