By Hand Carved Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.1.1
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Excellent to-do app
Priorities does everything I need, without over-complicating things. Entering tasks is easy as pie, and you can add more or less detail as you wish.
What I want in a task-management app:
* Ability to enter repeating tasks
* Clear, preferably attractive, UI
* Automatic sorting of tasks in date order
* Ability to 'star' or prioritise some tasks
* Can set reminders/alerts
* Tasks can have a completion date set, but don't have to
* Backup available
Priorities does all that and more. Beautiful interface, with a variety of customisable themes to choose from. Tasks which are due are clearly visible. Backs up with reassuring efficiency.
Another useful feature: you can set sub-tasks very easily, and each of them can have its own completion date. It means your main list isn't cluttered with all the separate sub-items, and you can easily read all the sub-tasks by tapping the arrow beside the main one.
You can also set up a number of pages for separate topics, useful if you want to have one for each project.
Very useful app. Don't bother with expensive GTD apps - get organised, and buy this one!
I used to recommend Priorities to anyone who'd listen, I even gifted it to a couple of people. I think I fell out of love with it though when, having contacted HCC about the lack of an iTunes backup, they replied to say that it wasn't needed, that they were happy with the system they had in place and that it wouldn't be coming anytime soon.
Shortly afterwards something went wrong and I (& other customers), lost our data. As if by magic, iTunes backups then appeared in a subsequent release.
Forward-wind and I've downloaded Priorities out of curiosity to see what's changed in the many months since I deleted it.
The new UI is awful, for a start and things they could have improved, well they just haven't.
I'm afraid it has now fallen by the wayside and has been overtaken by other, better, apps.
Sorry HCC, deleted again! Such a shame, it could have been brilliant once.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 October 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Hand Carved Code, LLC
- © 2011-2014 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.