By Hand Carved Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Effective task management system - a few bugsD
I have used this app for task management, off and on for several years. Tasks are managed at three levels, 'page', which could equate to a project or class of on-going tasks like domestic or hobby, 'task' and 'list' or multiple sub-tasks within a task. Supports repeating tasks,, task start alert and task complete alerts by default. Multi-user access enabled at page level, by sending a link email to the collaborator. Yet to test this. Data synchronised with a dedicated cloud server.
Does all the basic things required of a task app. S few bugs noticed in display - intermittent loss of days in calendar, but a display only error
Perfect for me
I've been using this App for a long time now and would be lost without it. I use it to keep a list of my Property Maintenance customers and the jobs I have to do for each of them. I also use it for repeat, less important but equally necessary tasks, like which colour wheelie bin to put out which week - ha!
Seriously good - I've tried so many task apps that I'd almost given up - this is very good, delightful GUI, feels and looks 'right' and really appreciate the tree structure
Couple of 'wants' -
1- more levels to the tree, going down to 3 or 4 levels would add considerable
2- file attachments would make this World Class - not photos off the device but PDFs with markup etc
3- more noted editing features with export to W4W / Pages etc
Look forward to upgrades soon !
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 July 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Hand Carved Code, LLC
- © 2016 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.