Priority Pass™ is the world’s largest independent airport lounge access program, providing members with quick and easy access to 1200+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide. With the free Priority Pass app, you can benefit from a host of additional features to make your airport experience more rewarding.
- Start your trip early by searching and accessing 1200+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide
- Find your way around – try our new indoor airport maps functionality, available for 10 major airports
- Stay up to date – check your current membership entitlement and visit history in real time*
- Have a preferred or a ‘must visit’ lounge? Save your favourites for easy access whenever you use the app
- Log in to the app using Touch ID or Face ID for iPhone X.
- Take a look at photos our Members have taken in the lounges
* Access to real-time entitlement updates may vary, depending on your membership provider.
- We’ve added user-generated imagery to help you choose the airport lounge or other experience that’s right for you.
- Location-based notifications will now tell you what Lounges and Experiences are available when you arrive at the airport. This feature requires location permissions to be enabled for Priority Pass.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great additional features
As if getting you access to those sanctuaries behind frosted doors in the airport, or enjoying a fantastic meal at airport restaurants like Grain Store in Gatwick wasn’t enough, the app now has even more features and contents like maps and directions and notifications reminding me where the lounges are when I’m in the airport. Great work.
Thanks for the great feedback. We can promise you we're working hard to introduce new features for the app all the time. Leah
Like the new lounge images
I can see what lounges look like before I go in which is great.
Thanks for the positive feedback.The App Team . Update: Hi, thanks for your constructive feedback on the app and your comments on the features. We're making improvements and updates all the time so stay tuned for more updates.
App is so slow
The app is so slow. Even on WiFi or 4G it takes far too long to open onto the search page. My banking apps load a whole lot quicker than this.
- Priority Pass Ltd
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Priority Pass 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.