By Priority Pass Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to help Priority Pass Members find an airport lounge anytime, anywhere, this FREE app searches our database of over 1000 lounges worldwide and its enhanced functionality improves user experience.
Users can search for a lounge by typing the name of a city, country or airport or simply scroll through lists. Rate lounges, save lounges as favourites, see recent searches and activate GPS to find your nearest lounge quickly.
The My Account section lets you track your visit history and manage your lounge visits while some Priority Pass members will be invited to test the new FlightAlerts BETA and give feedback.
• Location (approximate network based or precise GPS/network based location) allows you to search for lounges nearby while Contacts (reads your contacts) lets you add phone and email contacts from your phone book into FlightAlerts BETA, so you can receive notifications via email or text.
• Photos (reads the contents of your Photo Library) lets you save your Digital Membership Card to Photos, while as a logged in user
• Background App Refresh (My Plan, Flight Alerts History and Credits Balance, Visit History, Airline List) lets you download data for My Account and FlightAlerts BETA when the app is in the background.
• Just update the data and then use offline – we recommend you always download fresh data when you first use the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Possible to use MGM16PIN for 10% off each plan
Very useful to have digital access when I leave my pp card at home. The only issue is that not every lounge I visited accepts digital membership which can be annoying, though usually staff are understanding if you explain the situation and give them your pp number.
Also it's good to have descriptions of different lounges which helps to choose in bigger airports where there are a few options available.
If digital access was omnipotent, would give 5 stars, but will hold on for now.
I do not make a habit of reviewing apps unless there have been some improvements to existing features. The current version of Priority Pass warrants, in my opinion, an appraisal to this effect. I especially like the useful features such as the search function, nearest lounge and the ability to mark my favourites at each airport. This adds to the general look and feel of the app. Well done, team Priority Pass!
Feature for booking lounges needed
This app would be truly useful if you could book spaces at the lounges. I have longstanding bad experiences with the staff at 1 lounge at Gatwick, who always claim they are full if you turn up with kids, when clearly they are not. They claim you have to book, but this process is virtually impossible. If a booking feature was added to the app I would be truest pleased. Otherwise fairly pointless app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 24 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 65.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Priority Pass Ltd
- © Priority Pass 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.