By eyeApps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Automatically create stunning full-resolution HDR images with just a single tap! Pro HDR supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod natively. New version 4.5 now works great on iPhone 5, iPad 4, and iPad Mini!
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"If you're looking to take it further than Apple's built-in HDR, Pro HDR is your solution." - AppAdvice Daily
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"This is an absolutely superb app... you do not need to be an expert to produce beautiful photographs. Cannot recommend enough"
"Best iPhone HDR App, way better than iOS HDR"
"I'm a pro photographer and with this app I get better pictures than I do with my pro equipment!"
"Get it. Goes way beyond Apple's own HDR implementation."
"The best $1.99 I've spent"
"Amazing. This app blows iOS HDR out of the water."
Thanks to Pro HDR, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your iPhone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image at native resolution (up to 12 megapixels) like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. Plus, Pro HDR is the first HDR app in the world with an automatic mode. We also provide an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-resolution photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Pro HDR comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture: all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture: you choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• HDR off mode: take normal photos quickly
• Photo library support: make HDRs from your saved images (up to 12MP), or edit normal images
• Front and rear camera support
• Digital zoom, cropping, self-timer, flash and torch options, and grid overlay
• Beautiful filters and frames custom designed just for Pro HDR
• Add a text caption to your photo!
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Seamless image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR: choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically select the best settings
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera (up to 8MP), or use our super-fast small resolution mode for quick captures
• Geotagging / GPS / Compass / EXIF data saved to your camera roll
• Share your HDRs with the world at full-res with built-in support for e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Tumblr
PLEASE NOTE: Pro HDR is compatible with iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch with camera, and iPad 4, 3, 2, and iPad Mini. running iOS 4 or newer. Pro HDR will *not* install on iPhone 3G or iPad 1.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Restores compatibility with iOS 4. Sorry about that! Still works great on iOS 5 and 6. Also includes some new photo frames, and additional minor bug fixes.
Getting left behind!
This is an average app. There are some fundamental issues that should have been addressed long ago (see points list below).
Unfortunately it would seem development of this app has slowed down dramatically, with the last update over 7 months ago. There are other apps now including the functionality this one is badly lacking.
1. Does a 'reasonably' good job with your iPhoto's and you can just colour+brightness settings.
2. Nice GUI
Not so good points:
1. (MAJOR ISSUE) Only takes 2 exposures which means photos of high contrast with show haloing around contrasted areas. (This app would benefit hugely from combining 4or more exposures, which will increase exposure latitude).
2. Doesn't have a Panoramic function. It's a pain having to swap between this and my AutoStich app. App needs this badly!!
Conclusion: look around before you buy.
This is the best one
Tried the others. This ones the best.
It is the most realistic and easy to use. Def worth getting.
For max effect Choose a high contrasting exposure environment, eg shooting into the sun, shooting an outdoor scene from indoor.
However it's only 2 images. True HDR is 3. There is no option to HDR a single image from gallery which is possible with other apps. Quality isn't high and there is no option for HQ. its only a few hundred kbs whereas a normal iPhone shot is 2-3mb. That is a shame as its taking 2 photos so has more available quality.
Would be nice to see these updates
Best HDR Ive used on my iPhone 5
When it comes to HDR photography, I'm very, very fussy with what can be edited and achieved with the end photo. 99% of my HDR work will be done on my mac, but this app lets me see what can be achieved in the field. For most iPhone photographers this app will be perfect for what they want. There has been some 1 star reviews about this app. I can honestly say its due to there lake of photographic experience and not the apps fault. Buy it, you will be extremely happy with the results.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 15 February 2013
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eyeApps LLC
- © 2013 eyeApps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.