Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimised for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide colour support
- Fill your art seamlessly with colourDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Colour Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favourite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
This update contains important fixes and optimisations to ensure Procreate remains excellent for everyone.
Ratings and Reviews
Inspiration tends to strike when you least expect it—heck, some of our best ideas come to us in the shower—and Procreate is a dazzling way to snatch sparks of visual genius out of the ether and bring them to life. Behind the app’s slick drawing and painting tools are robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged illustration package—it even has the ingenious ability to use your Apple Watch as a color palette picker. If a brilliant notion does strike in the shower, though, get out and dry off.
It needs fixed
As much as I love this for the iPhone it's impractical since I can't use my iPad I can't change the canvas size and it really makes me mad it's part of the reason I stopped drawing for awhile because I can't change the size away from the screen size on my phone
There are brushes I can't use on the phone as well and the new version "motion" for it I can't use on my phone because it's not realised for the phone
I think the creators misjudge how many on their phones actually use it
I hope it gets updated soon so that I can change the canvas size otherwise I won't be using this again
Ok so I’ve always used adobe draw for making fan signs and they’ve turned out good but I’ve seen many people using this and so I asked my mother and bought it.
It works great but an issue I’ve seemed to find is that when I draw a line it flicks at the end and adds on an extra part. Also when I try to undo it just draws another line.
Also it’s become touch sensitive and draws thinner and thicker lines randomly if someone could please help me to fix these issues I’d be very grateful!
Hi Lea lea fin - It's fantastic to hear that it's working well. When it comes to the flick at the end of your brush stroke and the varying thickness, these are likely due to the Brush Settings.
Try double tapping on your Paint Tool to bring up your Brushes Menu. In here, tap on the brush you're using twice to bring up it's Advanced Brush Settings. Under the Stroke tab, pull the 'End' slider under Stroke Taper all the way to the left. This will stop the flick at the end of the stroke. Also, tap the Pressure tab and bring the Size slider all the way to the left. This will prevent the pressure sensitivity from affecting your line thickness.
As for the Undo issue, try tapping firmly with two fingers (simultaneously) at least a centimetre apart on the screen to invoke Undo. You can Redo with three fingers. If you continue to have trouble with this, please email our Support team at email@example.com and we'll be able to help you out.
Thanks again for reaching out!
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 132.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Savage Interactive
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.