Procycling is the monthly magazine that takes readers inside the world’s toughest sport – professional road racing.
From the mud and rain of the spring classics through to annual summer spectacular of the Tour de France, the magazine combines thoughtful, probing sports journalism and insightful interviews with incredible sports photography.
The rich, often scandalous history of cycle sport and its high tech future also feature in a magazine that’s a must for every follower of the grand tours and the peloton.
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Procycling Magazine app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
It has issues..
It’s a shame as i want to love this app but i can’t. Here are the reasons...
1. Unending stream of annoying offers and emails.
2. If i download videos or large content onto my ipad to take with the issues of procycling become unreadable. I can work around this but then at some point getting an email or doing something that takes up more storage space causes the same issue and this is hugely frustrating. Other apps like economist and others don’t have this problem. It should be easy to fix.
On the plus, the magazines are beautiful so when it works it works well.
Good read but......
Nice simple app with great cycling journalism. The only issue is the constant stream of 'offers' from the publishing house. If this could stop then it would be 5 stars.
Update: The almost daily stream of commercial offers is now so intrusive that I've cancelled my annual subscription to both Pro-Cycling and Cycling Plus. They are both great reads but I've had enough of the publishers 'special offers' being relentlessly sent through to me.
Update 2: app refuses to open unless there’s a www connection. Not much use if you want to read your purchased magazine and you're on a long haul flight......
Very good way to read a great magazine
Well-designed and easy to use. Content is great and photos in particular look even better on screen rather than in print
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Procycling Magazine subscription £3.99
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.