Productive habits & daily goals tracker
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build good habits. Organize your life. Download to get all the tools you need to build a routine of positive, life changing habits. You get:
● A way to plan your day - Schedule habits for morning, afternoon, evening, or any time of the day. You can also schedule habits for more than once a day, or only for weekdays, or just for the start of the month, or just on Mondays, or many other convenient choices.
● Motivating streaks - Build motivating chains of done habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of done habits, the more likely you will stick at the habit.
● A way to focus - You're only shown what's due for the current time of day. This helps you better manage your time, and prevents stress about what is still left to do.
● Powerful reminders - Know what's due for each time period, plus you can set reminders for each habit, or get a big push from Boost Mode.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like calendars of your progress, detailed stats, notes, a passcode lock, and the beautiful Floodlight theme.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Hey all! Version 1.3 brings these improvements:
- New alert tones. You can now choose from 5 alert sounds
- The help section is now available to all users
- An nicer animation when you mark something 'done' or 'skipped'
- 'Morning start' now defaults to 12am again
It turns out that iOS 9 brought with it a few bugs! The following have all been fixed:
- For some users the app has been crashing on open. This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you still have this problem
- Fixed an issue where users could have cells disappear from the habit detail and life log screens.
- Fixed an issue where users with their phones set to asian languages can get a crash on the 'More stats' screen.
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing badge numbers for times of the day they had no habits
- Added a "Write your own" button to each of the habit categories
- Removed 'Pull down to add' animation on first app use
- Fixed a bug where some users were shown the wrong day when attempting to back date habits.
- Ensuring the app is compatible with iOS 10
An organised day!
I had previously used this developer's app 'Balanced' which also allows you to set up tasks and mark them as completed but in a more fluid way: you are just aiming to maintain a high percentage of completed tasks and the most urgent items to be done rise to the top of the list. I liked the app but found it a bit disorganised: if I didn't tick off the workout I did in the morning until the afternoon, then it wouldn't have priority again until the next afternoon. With 'Productive' you start by grouping your tasks into 'morning', 'afternoon' or 'evening' and they always show up at the right time, no matter what time you mark them as complete. This works much better for me and it is highly motivating to try to get that nice bright solid dot for a 'perfect' day!
Great app when you need that extra push
This is a fantastic app that I've been using on-and-off, whenever I've found myself procrastinating or forgetting certain tasks.
I haven't found any other app yet that gives me the same boost as this app does. It's so simple and allows for lots of diversity in what you want to get done (e.g. hobbies or exercise), meaning that using it does not become a chore.
It's nice to add things you enjoy doing but don't do enough alongside things you don't really like to do but have to, reminding you that both are important and balancing out your productivity for both types of tasks.
Highly recommend this app!! Had absolutely no problems! I've been using this app for about a year now and have had no issues whatsoever. I love the feeling I get when I accomplish all of my tasks and I get very irritated when I don't complete them all which makes me try harder the next day! So easy to use, such a simple layout, in general a very straightforward and rewarding app!! Also the premium is so cheap and is definitely worth it! Updated to premium in the first 10 minutes of having the app! Love so much and would definitely recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Jaidev Soin
- © 2015 Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Productive£3.99