By Project Interactive Publishing Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“PROJECT is truly revolutionary.” C.N.N.
“By far the most innovative magazine app in the market.” The Guardian
Purpose-built for your iPad, PROJECT magazine is packed with interactive features, videos, music and all the international culture, business and design you can handle. Download the reader app for free, before tapping the BUY tab to download Issue 12 (or save some money and subscribe). Then feast your happy eyes on:
PROJECT features videos, galleries, music and particle accelerators.
• Price and duration of subscriptions:
12 Months: $74.99 (US), £49.99 (UK)
(Issues delivered monthly)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost of renewal is set at prices above
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.3
Minor bug fix.
Taking the Micky!
I raved about this magazine when I first subscribed...loved it, tech reviews, interesting intelligent articles and a fantastic music section with full versions of new tunes.
Then editions started arriving infrequently. Suddenly it became a weekly edition which I received 9 editions then absolutely nothing for MONTHS. No responses from emails to support, so I turned off my subscription auto renewal. Suddenly just 3 weeks before my renewal date, I receive my first weekly edition for over 7 months, then another this week. Forget it Project I will never renew again. I don't know what went wrong for you but I will not be mugged again. Don't buy.
Consistently requests auto renewal. Does NOT restore any previous purchases. Unable to contact Support despite offering the option (goes straight to auto renewal!). Despite a yearly subscription the user is charged again and again for all new issues accessed.