THE ULTIMATE TELEPROMPTER AND PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPANION
Eliminate cue cards, flash cards, paper notes and scripts forever.
Practice and deliver speeches, lectures and sermons or use for any scenario that requires a speaker to communicate with an audience using notes or a script.
Mount your iPad on the tripod with your camera, tap start, scroll the text and never forget your lines again.
ONLINE COURSE CREATION
Keep your script at your fingertips to record voice-overs for your PowerPoint or Keynote deck.
Stay focused, keep your script at your fingertips and keep track of elapsed time.
Turn on this option and for use with your favorite 3rd party display systems.
Ability to print formatted copies of your scripts with compatible AirPrint printers
*** Featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy ***
*** Macworld.com's David Dahlquist says "…why should the big boys get all the fun? With Prompster you can turn your iPad into a teleprompter to practice or perform public speeches, lectures, or sermons." ***
*** "Apps like this one really do make the iPad a good business productivity tool." - iPadDaily.com ***
*** When you first launch the app, the brilliance of the design will become apparent to you almost immediately as you will be confronted with a fantastic looking application." - iPad-Application-Reviews.com ***
- Create or edit documents within Prompster™
- Import .txt files from Dropbox
- Mirrored/Reverse Text Option for use with your favorite 3rd party display systems.
- Format text including Highlight, Underline, Italics & Bold
- Scroll text at variable speeds
- Start and pause scrolling at any time
- Tap and scroll text to quickly get to any section of the document
- Track elapsed time
- Increase or decrease the scrolling speed and font size on the fly
- Font Size, Font Style and Speed saved with each document
- Copy-n-Paste text from Apple's Pages, Email, or any other app that contains text
- Export .txt files via email
- Universal for iPad & iPhone
DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDER
- Great for practice sessions or live presentations
- Hear your speech the way others do
- Improve your speaking skills by listening to recorded sessions to identify areas that need improvement
- Record multiple takes of a speech for comparison
- Transfer recorded audio files to your Mac or PC using iTunes file share
- Video Recording and PIP (picture in picture)
NOTE: WORKS WITH .TXT FILES ONLY.
Please convert your .doc or .pages file to a .txt file before importing.
This is version 3.8 of Prompster™. Please provide feedback to help us make it the best public speaking app on the planet. If you would like to suggest a feature we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: We respond to all email within 24hrs. If you didn't receive a response please check your bulk e-mail or spam folders.
Thank you for considering Prompster™
Copyright © 2010-2018 Danté Media
Performance update and bug fix: removed extraneous characters when doing a copy-n-paste of text from other apps into Prompster.
Ratings and Reviews
Great start, looking forward to the updates!
Great app! Love the clean interface!
Would love to see some features added:
- a 'time remaining' clock display
- the ability to drop word docs, PDFs and pages docs into it- this really is a must! I find that preparing presentations often needs an editor that I can format sections and titles etc, and then can cut and paste text around between the sections.
- the ability to add colours into the presentation- I will often use blue for illustrations, red for references etc
- most importantly, the ability to move the text manually. This is particularly helpful when using cues rather than reading the text fully. It there was an option to turn the text scrolling off, but allow the presenter to swipe up or down, that would make this a five star app!
Great start, looking forward to the ongoing development!
Having tried numerous other public speaking apps, including the "free" ones and even more costly products, I settled on Prompster Pro as the best one of the lot. It is simple to use and provides the best product for the money. I give professional professional presentations on a regular basis and this app has replaced reams of printed paper. Well worth it.
Fuming!!! Lost all my work
Hours of my work lost when the app crashed... I had created a new presentation name and done all my work in there... After I was happy with the words, I wanted to test the audio function, app crashed and lost all my work! Fuming!!!
- Dante Media, LLC
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Danté Varnado Moore
- In-App Purchases
- Preparing and Delivering Effective Speeches £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.