By Trenitalia S.p.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ProntoTreno will accompany you from the purchase of your ticket to your train journey. Here is what you can do.
In this section you can purchase your ticket.
You can select your departure and arrival stations from the scroll-down list; by tapping on the star, you can select or unselect your preferred stations.
Once all the search parameters have been selected, the available options will be displayed.
You may select the preferred option with the arrow on right hand-side of the table: if the shopping cart icon is active (or, for previous app versions, if the symbol has a green background) it means that the journey is available for purchase, if the shopping cart icon is inactive (or, for previous app versions, if the symbol has a red background) it means that the journey cannot be purchased from a mobile phone; in both cases, however, the arrow allows you to display the details.
In this section you can view the history of the journeys you have purchased from your mobile phone.
The following options are available for each journey:
- Send the journey details via email; you must have an email account set up on your mobile phone.
- Enter your journey in the calendar
- Check train punctuality
- Change your reservation
- Request a refund
- Receive notification with PNR and allocated seats upon arrival at the station (available for IOS 5 and following versions)
In this section you can check the real time tracking of a train on the current day.
In this section you will have the opportunity to see news from Trenitalia.
In the News area you can see news, press releases and the latest news about train traffic.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Now you can purchase regional trains solutions (one way, direct travel, etc) in Regional Electronic Ticket modality (BER)
- In the StatoTreno area, now you can visualize the expected platform and the effective platform
- Bugs fix