By Elegance Applications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Protein Tracker app is a simplified interface for you to track the number of grams of protein you've consumed for the day. Ideal for bodybuilders or others looking to gain muscle mass, the app allows you to set the desired number of grams per day and then lets you count down from that number through an easy to use button interface.
This app is designed to save you time by decreasing the amount of time in using it. You simply open the app, quickly enter the number of grams of protein you've eaten, through buttons, and exit out. No entering in foods and searching through databases - easy in, easy out.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Updated the interface to be more modern.
- Added swipe gestures; swipe left to access the Settings, swipe right to switch back to the main screen.
- New Icon
Features to be added in the next release:
- Core Data storage (will maintain information on each day instead of a single current day).
- Ability to view your data by time period
- Web backup/syncing of your data.
- Protein information page (gives your guidelines on how you can increase your protein through target sources).
Does not calculate required protein intake or tell you how much protein different foods have. Bad interface and so limited! Also, why the adds?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 July 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Torcivia
- © 2013 John Torcivia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.