Proxy - Web Interception Proxy
By WEBSECURIFY LIMITED
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
THE BIG CLEARANCE: 94% OFF
To celebrate the upcoming release of Proxy.app v2 we are giving away Proxy.app v1 with the biggest discount ever: 94% OFF the original price.
Proxy.app is a HTTP, intercepting proxy for Mac OS X. This tool is designed from scratch as a native Mac OS X application, taking advantage of all native features of the Apple's latest operating system. It is simply the best web proxy tool for Mac OS X.
Proxy.app can be used to intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify their contents in transit. It comes with many useful features, such as automatic content length calculations, syntax highlighting, breakpoints, filters, capture groups and more. Proxy.app can perform active attacks against applications served over SSL, and such intercept encrypted communication. There is support for the Keychain, CA and X.509 certificate generation and much more.
• Automatic proxy configuration and filtering by process name.
• Add breakpoints that will intercept requests and responses matching your criteria.
• Capture only the requests that you really need when set as a system proxy.
• Highlighted requests and responses with specific colors and your notes.
• Render requests and responses in real browser for better preview.
• Support for JSON and XML syntax highlighting.
What's New in Version 1.11
• Various UI improvements.
• Compatibility fixes for Mac OS X 10.9.
• Added recently opened items File menu.
• Improved inspector pane.
• Improved system window.
• Updated documentation.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 24 November 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WEBSECURIFY LIMITED
- © 2014 Websecurify
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor