PRWeek UK Magazine
By Haymarket Business Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PRWeek publishes the most talked about stories that are shaping public opinion. Commentators include some of the most interesting, inquisitive and insightful industry professionals. Get advice from the straight talking agony uncle and University of Westminster's visiting professor of PR Trevor Morris. If you are looking for an authoritative voice on the trends that matter, look no further than PRWeek.
PRWeek is available to download completely free of charge for the first five months - that's the November, December, January, February and March issues. However, from the April issue you will need to have a paid subscription or purchase single issues to continue accessing the content.
KEY FEATURES OF THE APP
- All the must-read sections from the magazine
- Enhanced gallery and video content
- Swipe, tap or browse pages to navigate
- Enjoy offline reading of all downloaded content
- Easily share articles via Twitter and email
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 January 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Business Media Ltd.
- © Haymarket Business Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRWeek Magazine iPad Edition£12.99