By Arrow Bit SL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
You have found the definitive solution for Outlook PST files!
PST Bridge is two applications in one. Not only you may use it to convert your existing Outlook PST files to be used on Lion. You may also use PST Bridge to display your PST file contents without the need of conversion. Simply open your files and start browsing its contents!
PST Bridge will always show and export 10 items per folder. To remove this limitation, you may unlock it using In-App purchases.
This feature is ideal for users that continue to use Outlook, but still want to have frequent access to their PST files on Lion. Unlike other programs, the user does not need to be constantly exporting and importing. PST Bridge is able to read PST files directly. It then presents its contents on its own user interface. It can also interact with Apple Mail, in order to reply or forward messages from the PST file.
For users that want to migrate emails, contacts and appointments from Outlook PST files, then the exporter wizard built into PST Bridge is the way to go:
* E-mails are exported as .mbox files, which can be easily imported with programs like Apple Mail or Entourage.
* Contacts are exported in the popular .vCard format. The system’s Address Book, Entourage and other programs can easily import these type of files.
* Appointments: PST Bridge exports the calendar directly into the system’s iCal application.
IMPORTANT: We welcome all feedback! If you need support, or if you would like a new feature, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1.16
* New preference option to select the folder where attachments are saved when opened.
* Fix for a problem affecting the last upgrade, that prevented opening read-only pst files.
* Fix for a problem that affected opening some attachments.
Great little app
This is a great app for me, I work at a number of companies as a consultant, and store email in PST files and copy them up to DropBox then use PST Bridge on my mac so I can work away from the usual company supplied PC without having to be online.
Only thing I would like is a more comprehensive search mechanism especially considering this is something that the MAC is normally brilliant at! Add better sorting (from, and combined searching) would easily give it 5+
more than 5 stars!
I have had so many problems trying to find a solution to access my historic Outlook files on my Mac (MS Outlook for Mac doesn’t work, running Outlook on Windows under VM has given me problems as well). This app is a wonderfully simple solution to by biggest IT headache. The cost of the fully featured version is also reasonable when compared with the alternatives. If the developers are ever in my area I would like to buy them many beers