This app is part of a clinical trial. It is designed to battle depression and will help you:
• Self-screen if you are suffering from depression or just going through a bad phase
• Manage your emotional state by helping you structure your days
• Allow you to monitor your improvements with graphs
• Understand depression and what is happening with you
• Change depression supporting habits
• Find the right therapist for you
What do you mean by clinical trial?
We mean that by using this app for a month, you will be a part of decoding depression and helping us discover a mobile therapy to conquer depression for good. You will be prompted to use the app once a week, and at the end of the trial (its 4 weeks) you do the test once more, and the trial is over.
So it’s only good for research?
Oh no – every part of the app is built on research and designed by a Psychologist. You can use the app as long as you want, and we will be updating it regularly. We are actually working on a few new and exciting features.
Where are my results going? Will people find out my scores?
This app is highly encrypted and anonymous. Even our team can’t find out who you are. And if you want to make sure nobody who has access to your phone finds your score, you can just put in a password!
added email address ability
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.