PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.
If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
- Added night mode. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
- Added Night Vision Goggles.
- Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
- Enemies killed by Hellfire — AKM will become scarecrows.
- Scary face appears when a grenade explodes.
- Earn candies through a Halloween lucky draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
- Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for the lucky draw!
- Added a Halloween theme to the main menu.
Weapons and Vehicles
- Added the QBU DMR. Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a "Share for Deals" feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
- Players can now select outfit colors before purchasing.
- Players can now watch other players until the end of the match after being killed.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players.
- Leaders can register their Crews for this tournament.
- Added new currency: Challenge Coin. Use this in the Crew Challenge Shop.
Advanced Room Settings
- Advanced Room Cards enable room owners to set weapons, attachments, Playzone shrink speed and other parameters.
- Added an option where the system will find teammates that speak the same language.
- Added more categories to achievements.
- Added Classic Crates with tons of rare items.
- Resolved some stuttering and hanging issues.
- Resolved some game-crashing issues.
- Resolved some blurry screen issues.
- Improved matchmaking. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers more easily.
- Redesigned some elements of the Royale Pass missions page.
- Redesigned the art for the gift feature and added a Halloween envelope.
Ratings and Reviews
So i love the game, i realy do, i play it from the first day of relese on mobile, is almost perfect in any way and fun. I like what developers did with Royal Pass, i did buy it, i love they change outfits every time. I love the updates they make every time and adding new weapon skins and brand new weapons. My only problem is CHEATERS. Omg, it is full of them, specially arab and chinese countys. I cant belive you cant do nothing about it, from the season 3 start, almost every game is with cheaters, shooting threw walls and seeing me everywhere, and i dont say it just because. I really did play allot of games and i see how it is. I stay in a house, in a spot without windows(so they cant see me threw) and the shoot the wall in the precise spot where i am from hundreds of meters away, how is that even possible. And allot of bugs, still didnt fix the bug when you are down on the ground, suddenly the game puts you in your feet....like you are hidding and now you are in the open view. The bug with no legs??? When you will repair all of this devs??? Thank you, im waiting for an answer! I enjoy the game but for coupe of days now i dont even want to play it because of this. I play just to make some “BP” and finish daily mission and thats it, im waiting for good old days again. When it was fun to play!
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report such players from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
The best Battle Royale
Every time I play this game it gives me something new to add to the review, this time I’d like to add that the customer support is amazing, I asked a question and it was already pretty late that night, but as soon as I woke up the reply was there, it answered everything I asked, now I know what to do. I also love the game itself firstly, the graphics are amazing in my opinion, I run this game on an iPhone 6 and I can get a lot of lag sometimes even with lowest graphics (which are still great), but it’s not the game that gives me lag, it’s either my phone or me getting loads of notifications; me having to much apps. The physics are great, the controls are also great as you can add some controls or get rid of some, you can move them to where you prefer, also the driving controls are very simple! The new Royale pass is very fun although it can take time, pick a challenge, get to a game, and they can be pretty easy. I love the new first person perspective, it feels very realistic and I hope it can get added in arcade modes in the future, there’s not much more I can want for this game, as it’s already the best Battle Royale I know!
Came back months later....
I got pubg mobile on the day as release as many others did so also, I wasn’t enjoying the game with all the bugs and cheaters in the game. Recently I re-downloaded the game last October and it was a different game but not perfect I must say improvements on armor in my opinion needs work as I get as low with max armor as when I do with no armor. The game is not just a battle Royale though its a world wide sensation in mobile games evolution and think other game devs will take notes from this mobile game and evolve mobile gaming to a new level. The only thing I think pubg mobile lacks in is 2 things, 1 the graphics as I have an iPhone 6 and it automatically sets graphics to low which Is okay but would expect better graphics from a game like this. 2 I think the skill gap is a problem because I’ve come back to pubg mobile months later and I get 20 plus kill wins- full proof my name is DSMPubG, so I don’t think people have learnt from the game and so I think the game devs should give news on updates and more tips for what we call “noobs”. Apart from a couple bugs, exploits and just general problems the game is very good and should go far in mobile gaming.
Hello, we're sorry to hear that PUBG Mobile is crashing when you attempt to access it! Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details of this issue and we will gladly assist you as quickly as we can.
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 180 Unknown Cash £2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash £9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.