VirtualSpeech - Learn in VR
By VirtualSpeech Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The VirtualSpeech app will help you practice your public speaking, interview skills, networking and mindfulness, by providing photo-realistic virtual reality environments to train in.
*app formerly known as Public Speaking for Cardboard and Public Speaking VR.
Our app works with VR headsets, such as the Google Cardboard and Merge VR.
- Public Speaking - Perfect your speaking, communication and presentation skills with our unique public speaking VR experiences. Practice you eye contact, dealing with sound and visual distractions, impromptu speaking and receive speech insights.
- Job Interview Preparation - Practice answering general and specific company interview questions form Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte and others.
- Business Networking - Learn fundamental networking skills with our VR tutorials and scenarios, where you’ll learn how to build rapport, improve listening skills, politely end a conversation and more.
- Mindfulness Meditation - Practice living in the moment in our calming 360º environments. You'll be guided through a relaxing meditation while each carefully selected environment around you changes.
Read about features, courses and environments with our App Guide: https://virtualspeech.com/app-guide
- Speech Analysis - we provide real time feedback on elements such as hesitation words, pace of voice and eye contact.
- Realistic VR Environments - selection of high quality rooms to improve your business skills in, from communication skills to networking.
- Track Your Progress - unlock awards, track speech analysis progress and listen back to your previous speeches.
- Sound & Visual Distractions - audience and room distractions add to the immersion and make you feel like you’re at the event.
- Add Your Own Slides - Add your slides into the virtual room within the VR app, so that you can practice for an upcoming event. Watch a short video tutorial on how to do this: https://youtu.be/Z_X-JoqDOtA
This app was developed to help people practice and improve their business and life skills. The realistic scenarios will also help anyone with speech anxiety, social phobia, social anxiety disorder or phobia of public speaking.
What is a VR headset?
A VR headset is a device that you wear over your eyes like a pair of goggles. It shows you an image on a high-definition screen in front of your eyes. The goal of the VR headset is to immerse you in the virtual environment.
Two popular VR headsets, compatible with this app, are the Google Cardboard and Merge VR. You can read more about VR headsets here: http://virtualspeech.com/headsets
Please contact us with any feedback or ideas of new features you would like to see in the future.
What's New in Version 1.81
- Upload presentation slides into the app from an email attachment
- Delete presentation slides in app
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 October 2017
- Version: 1.81
- Size: 180 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: VirtualSpeech Ltd
- © 2017 VirtualSpeech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription£6.99
- Wedding / Formal Room£2.99
- Training Environment£4.99