*** Best New Apps! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Lite is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Lite empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 45+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 50+ professional backgrounds.
• 15+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store.
• Set page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any preset object/text style in just one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Choose from 50+ preset backgrounds to decorate the document.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
* Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice piece of software, most functions work fine
I've only used this for one project, creating a set of christmas cards and their packaging for a local charity. It has done the job well, the software has been reliable and consistent. It seems the Lite version has the essentials needed for most basic publishing. I found only one or two minor issues which I was able to work around. The shape menu icons select the wrong shapes, but the text menu works fine as a work-around. I had trouble adjusting lines horizontally or vertically with the Arrange pane, however the snap to vertical/horizontal mechanism when moving line endings acted as a workaround.I've not used all the feature yet so there may be a few more quirks.
For a piece of free software this is fine, the bugs in these basic features, although not insurmountable, prevent me from considering upgrading to Publisher Plus though.
Superb Free Program
The program is intuitive and easy to use and for a free program has great functionality. I am surprised at some of the comments in other customer reviews it is like they have downloaded a completely different piece of software to me or maybe they expect too much.
Dont do it
The publisher light is ok, not really fit for purpose, then you think Publisher was great on a pc so i will upgrade, for £20, I want my money back, its no better. not enough to warrant the upgrade. And certainly not at that price. Its rubbish, you keep looking for it to do things but there not there. Look elsewhere, I want my money back.
Anyone know how to get your money back?
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 91.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PearlMountain.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.