Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Browser Pro is the premium version of the Puffin family. It is not ad-sponsored.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash Support over Cloud
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
* Synchronize Chrome bookmarks automatically.
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
* Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Browser service is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
==== Suggestion ====
For all users, we suggest trying the free version before buying the full version. This can help you make sure that Puffin Web Browser works well and fulfill your needs.
Tired of black or white backgrounds? Puffin Browser proudly presents "Special Holiday Themes". Try them out for a warm holiday feel! !
Several known issues have been fixed in this update:
* Fixed random loss of connections.
* Fixed several crashes and freezes.
* Improved connection speed for users in Southeast Asian counties.
Thanks again for using Puffin. We wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app for a long time and have found it really good, sadly it stopped working yesterday and I keep getting the same error saying "no network". I was able to connect via mobile data but that didn't last long and to be honest I want to use it via my home network. Please can you get this fixed ASAP as I want to continue using this app.
No longer working.
I used the free version of this and found it to be very good as it supports adobe so I bought the pro version when my initial trial ran out. Used it for a long time with no problems, however since last week I can't use it outside of wifi, keep getting no network message. Deleted app and reinstalled but that didn't help, this needs sorting out as lots of us paid for a working app not this. If this problem gets sorted then this will be a great browser again.
Major security risks... read on
You cannot permanently delete Puffin bookmarks or permanently change the search engine.
Not a problem you might think?
However, one of the ones that Puffin has now introduced is Yandex.
Yandex is a well known malware installer on computers.
Now introduced by Puffin themselves on here!?
So... I would recommend that you consider whether you can trust puffin with your information as they're willing to sell you out to a malware provider.
Not only this but the app NOT block ads...
It also does not stop them playing when the tabs are shut down or occasionally even when the app itself is closed in iOS.
What kind of security loopholes does this app use for you?
Use at your own peril.
These security risks will also be reported to Apple for their own assessments.
Puffin used to be useful...
now they just appear to want to use you.
- CloudMosa, Inc.
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 CloudMosa Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.