Pulse Toolkit is an app that provides UK GPs with all the diagnostic and screening tools they will need for their day-to-day consultations, complete with advice on interpretation and treatment from the relevant guidelines. Brought to you by the team behind Pulse magazine, this easy-to-use app is free to download, and includes a variety of clinical decision aids and scores, including:
· ABCD2 (stroke risk)
· Centor criteria (Streptococcal infection)
· CHA2DS2-VASc (anticoagulation)
· CRB-65 (pneumonia)
· HAS-BLED (bleed risk)
· Two-level Wells PE score (pulmonary embolism)
Ratings and Reviews
App glitches and shuts down every time it is opened
Crashes every time opens
Agree with previous
A bit limited in scope would be great to have more clinical risk scores and maybe have a cross search function so that if I want to rule out strep throat for example I can work backwards to get me to centor. Not everyone knows the relevant scoring system is my point. I really like the rationale clinical exam book which asks the clinical question i.e does my patient have a PE? Maybe this is the way forward for such apps
- Cogora Limited
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Cogora Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.