The no.1 rated BMX game - incredible BMX action!
"9/10: Superb" - AppGamer.net
"The thing is addicting as hell!" - Props BMX
"This game is legit." - Yeaa boooooii
"Those turndowns are way too clicked! Buy this game!" - austinbikeley
ABOUT PUMPED: BMX
Check out the trailer: http://youtu.be/fQCrg3y3pts
Made by a BMXer for everyone who loves a challenge, Pumped: BMX is a true-to-life, insanely addictive and challenging BMX game created by someone who actually rides! If you're not a BMXer the tutorials will guide you, but prepare yourself for a brutal lesson in trails style!
From huge jumps to technical lines, from insane stunts to stylish flow, Pumped lets you ride the way you want to ride.
- Brand new gameplay - totally unique!
- Incredible controls - as close as you can get to real BMX!
- 44 levels in 6 locations - from the relaxing to the downright insane!
- Over 100 challenges
- real tricks, 1000s of combos
- Outstanding physics simulation - true to life trails riding!
- Stunning HD artwork
- Universal App - buy once, play everywhere!
- Full Game Center support with online leaderboards and achievements
Ride UK - "An amazing level of realism that is highly addictive."
116% more raditude!
Ratings and Reviews
The developer needs to up date it to iOS 11 so that’s not good but overall it’s alright
This game yoyo
Cracking game bruv
Re-downloaded last night and the game seems to be jittery during gameplay plus a message shows up the first time you tap pump on any level.
Had no issues when I played on in the past so can only presume that it is a bug. An update should hopefully sort this.
Please sort it out this is a cracking game and in my opinion one of the best on the App Store.
- Adam Hunt
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Adam Hunt
- In-App Purchases
- Level Pack 1 £0.99
- Level Pack 2 £0.99
- Level Pack 3 £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.