Pure Connect gives you access to thousands of internet radio stations, on-demand shows and podcasts, as well as your own network and local digital music.
It can also be used as a convenient remote control for your Pure Jongo wireless multiroom speakers.
• Stereo pairing and multiroom setup for your Jongos, along with individual and group volume control
• When you group your Jongos within the app and stream content to any one of them, the group will play through them all
• Play content from the Pure Connect app straight to your Jongo group. Swipe left or right to access the available content categories
• Alternatively, Bluetooth-connect your iOS device to one of the Jongos in the group, then use any audio app to play to your Jongos
Note: if you need to add a Jongo to your Wi-Fi network, please see our guide at http://support-uk.pure.com/en/kb/articles/setting-up-jongo-using-an-ios-device-2
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Should be better by now
I’ve run out of patience. There should be more features on the new version by now. Not only have you removed login on the iOS 11 compatible version so that I have lost all my favourite stations, you could at least implement a cached search so it remembers what I’ve searched for before. I don’t seem to have bass/treble control and the radio categories are so badly put together, along with the non-existent search function that it's almost unusable compared to the old versions features. I get you’ve got to build it up but please convince Pure to add a couple more devs to speed up the velocity! Pure - you owe it to your customers who’ve paid for your products!
From zero to hero
The long-awaited update and iOS 11 compatibility fix is really a complete re-launch. And what a change! I can search and play all of my favourite radio stations, easily play music from my sever and from my phone, and operation of the speakers themselves seems at the moment to be much less glitchy.
My only complaint (and it’s not a huge one) is that the app won’t play FLAC. Maybe soon?
Thanks, Pure. At last!
Pure ...... rubbish!
Well if you swipe twice in any direction it switches itself off!
Much prefer the earlier versions of this app, you remember, when you could play your own music, now all I can get is 101 crap radio stations from all over the world.... can’t even pair my speakers which is a shame as I have got 5 ! It used to be a great setup but heyho at least there’s a local boot fair, not quite sure why I gave this 1 star
- Pure International Limited
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Pure International Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.