Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for sharing links between devices
I got this so that I could easily pick up what I started on Chrome on my laptop and continue on my phone and vice versa. Does the job perfectly.
Phone to PC is better because it actually opens the page as soon as you push it, whereas when you push to your phone you have to open the app and click the link, but that’s still a lot easier than emailing links to yourself.
Dropped a star because push notifications don’t work.
Brilliant app!! All working, 5 stars!
At first i thought this doesn't work as all the other reviews seemed to state, but then i tried it and it worked instantly! Very little setup required, I testes sending files, messages and links and they all work with notifications! Maybe this is a newer version nobody seemed to try out due to prev reviews but it works amazingly!
App title is a complete misrepresentation.
This app title is a complete misrepresentation of what this app actually does do, or should I say doesn't do. This app doesn't push anything, nor is it as fast as a bullet. Imagine the complete opposite of the app title and you'll be somewhat close of what it does. Nothing.
Downloaded this to receive push notifications from my PC. Hasn't pushed a single notification. Instead, I have to open the app to check for them. Upon opening the app, all of the messages sync, but still no notifications.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.