With Q doctor you can see an NHS GP at a partnered GP practice or book a private consultation over secure video in minutes from your iPhone or iPad.
Q doctor is a service built by NHS doctors supporting GP practices in the community; making it easier for you to see a GP when you need to and not letting the NHS fall behind with its technology.
You can login to Q doctor as an NHS patient if you've been given a code by a participating surgery and see either your own GP or another GP working for your practice.
- Secure video calls with NHS doctors
- Electronic prescription of medication
- An easy way of seeing a GP and avoiding the waiting room
- 'Self Help' to help you research conditions
What is Q doctor?
Q doctor is a service operated by MyMed Ltd in conjunction with partner pharmacies and NHS GP practices.
Is it safe?
Q doctor is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in the UK. Our doctors are GMC registered. We are compliant with UK guidance and legislation on medical data and take your privacy extremely seriously. Should your practice’s doctor not be able to help you remotely, they will show you where you can find the easiest and most appropriate nearby help.
Do I pay?
The Q doctor app is free, and with a code from your participating GP surgery your consultation is also free. If your practice is not yet working with Q doctor, or you are not registered with a practice, consultation fees apply.
Download the Q doctor app and help the NHS keep up with changing technology. Healthcare, the way it should be.
- UI update to settings
- Support for partner activation codes
- Fix for service mode. Mode now retrieved from API
- Bug fixes & enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent service, quick and efficient just when I needed it. Would definitely recommend.
- MyMed Ltd
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MyMed Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.