Q Music Magazine - news, album reviews & exclusive interviews
By Bauer Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Q is the magazine that brings music alive, every month.
The Q iPad & iPhone edition combines Q’s compelling editorial with interactive galleries, videos and music links, enabling you to listen as you read.
Inside this app you’ll find:
- Quality, in-depth interviews with your favourite artists
- Discover new music with the best up and coming artists of today
- The definitive music guide- reviews section covering 110+ albums and reissues
- Plus the latest music news and opinion
Grab the new issue of Q now for a selection of perfect playlists picked by the likes of Noel Gallagher, Bat For Lashes, Paul Weller, Robbie Williams, Manic Street Preachers, Kasabian and many more.
Plus we look ahead and preview the best things coming in 2016, from new bands to returning heroes, exhibitions to amazing albums. All that, plus the regular reviews, news and much more.
You can now subscribe to Q on your iPad and now iPhone, ensuring you don’t miss a single issue.
Digital purchase options available:
Single Issue- £3.99
1 month subscription - £2.99
6 month subscription -£17.99
1 year- £29.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.14
Minor bug fixes and enhanced performance
Terrible version of a great magazine
Wow, this app is SO bad! No excuse for this - pages are fuzzy, double-page spreads don't work, it forgets what page you were on every single time you flick to another app, there is no meaningful interactive content and it tries to 'update the kiosk' constantly, which is a total waste of time.
I could go on, but why waste more of my time?
Great content of course, but they should hang their heads in shame for this pdf masquerading as an app.
Rubbish. Crashes whenever you try and read it every month and takes you back to cover. Takes several attempts before it will stay open at the page you want. Latest issue has got stuck at 99.84%? 4 times. About to give up and go to Uncut magazine. Bauer need to sort this out and compensate very long term subscribers.
- Category: Magazines & Newspapers
- Updated: 12 January 2016
- Version: 5.14
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bauer Corporate Services
- © 2012 Bauer Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Q Music Magazine Subscription£2.99
- Q Music Magazine September 2014£3.99
- Q Music Magazine Subscription£29.99
- Q Music Magazine January 2014£3.99
- Q Music Magazine Subscription£17.99
- Q Music Magazine January 2013£3.99
- Q Music Magazine February 2014£4.49
- Q Music Magazine April 2013£3.99
- Q Music Magazine January 2015£3.99
- Q Music Magazine April 2015£3.99