No one gets you closer to the music, and the stars that make it, than Q.
Reaching one million users every month, Q music magazine is packed with exclusive content from the most-accomplished music writers and photographers.
Install now and get your first issue totally FREE – find your new music crush, the latest music news or the next big-thing, with Q.
WE KNOW OUR STUFF
We’re serious about music – with some of the most prolific and respected writers in the industry, we bring you the latest reviews of gigs, music and albums, and help you find new music you’ll love. Q magazine is your map to the world of music – nagivate the latest music news with Q Reviews and find your next music crush with exclusive interviews and more!
WE GIVE YOU UNRIVALLED ACCESS
As the most respected music magazine in the world, we have exclusive access to music’s biggest names and the hottest up-and-comers. We bring the most exciting characters to life, and show you behind the curtain of the biggest acts in history. Whether we’re toe to toe with FKA Twigs or in the room with the Rolling Stones, we show you what these artists are like, what they stand for, and how they’ve grown their music. We’re even Ed Sheeran’s “favourite magazine”.
WE FIND THE NEXT BIG-THING
We use our expert knowledge, sharp instincts and unrivalled contacts to find the hottest up-and-comers in rock, indie, pop, electronica, soul, folk, hip-hop, house, jazz and more! We make sure you’re at the forefront of new music and music news – and want to share our expertise with you.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES:
• DOWNLOAD ISSUES. Read the latest interviews, Q Reviews, music news and more, whenever and wherever you are.
• ARCHIVE A PAGE. Found an article that’s caught your eye? It’s now easier than ever to return to your favourite articles – simply bookmark the page and come back later!
• SEARCH FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST. Looking for our latest interview with Radiohead? Want to find out Liam Gallagher’s Record That Changed My Life? Search their name and find every article we’ve ever written on them!
• ENJOY ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET. Whatever platform you’re on, we’ve worked hard to make sure the reading experience is perfect for you.
All this and more with the Q music magazine.
Digital purchase options available:
*Single issues: £3.99
*1-month recurring subscription: £2.99
*6-month subscription: £17.99
*Annual subscription: £29.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
The Q music magazine app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1, may have difficulty operating this app.
Q is the ultimate guide to modern music, giving you unparallelled access to the biggest names in music, exclusive interviews, expert reviews and more.
• Brand new to the app – TEXT VIEW MODE. Tap any article in the Q app and you’ll launch our new text-view mode – which makes Q super-easy to read on your phone and tablet.
• Download issues anytime, anywhere so you can stay in-the-know
• Get exclusive access to the biggest stars and the most-respected music experts
• Discover new music, get to know your music heroes and find the latest gigs, music and albums – all with Q!
Please leave us a review on the App Store – we love hearing your feedback!
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Shocking Customer Service
Having been an avid reader of Q magazine since issue one I always looked forward to each new issue. I have had a digital subscription for about 5 years, however, after downloading the recent new app upgrade I have lost all previous issues, from October 2016 onwards, that I have paid for and could previously access. I have not been able to read the last two months issues all paid for on a yearly subscription. I have emailed Customer Services about ten times so far and after replying to my first few emails with the usual 're-download the app, turn you iPad off and on again, log out and log back in etc' I've now hit a wall of silence as it's clear there is a major bug in this new update and none of their suggestions solved the problem. I have cancelled my ongoing subscription but as Bauer Magazines have already taken my money for a years subscription that I can no longer access and don't seem willing to reimburse me then I guess it is only right to call this theft! No stars for a previously great app and no stars for customer service.
Lost my back issues
So once again another update - another complete fail. This time despite following the instructions I now can't access past issues I have purchased. ABSOLUTELY USELESS - if I could give 0 stars I would
Have cancelled my subscription
More work to be done
What have you done!! This was already fairly average, but bearable. Now I spend 25% of my commute, waiting for the app to realise I have no connection... I download copies at home so naff off. Also I have unfashionable notification mark which I can't clear and like many other users that drives me bonkers. I can find no discernible improvement whatsoever.
If the newsstand actually deems to allow you access to your paid subscription the user interface is still someway off. It doesn't allow readers to save their place or to select a specific page from within contents. As a consequence you spend more time finding the section you want than actually reading. Links to websites from adverts and to a streaming service of your choice, would greatly improve things too.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 51.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Bauer Corporate Services
- In-App Purchases
- Q Music Magazine Subscription £2.99
- Q Music Magazine Subscription £29.99
- Q Music Magazine £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.